Token Media moves off Token.com to sell domain name

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
In October, I saw that a Minnesota company called Token Media owned the great Token.com domain name. I also noticed the company owned TokenMedia.com as well. With that in mind, I made an offer to buy Token.com, suggesting that the company could sell the domain name and shift its website to TokenMedia.com.

A few weeks later, I received a response to my email from Ali Zandi, the founder of a domain brokerage called Starfire Holdings. Ali let me know that he is the exclusive broker for the domain name and that my offer is lower than the company would consider to sell the domain name. I was interested in buying the domain name speculatively, so it wouldn’t have made sense for me to pursue the domain name at a greater level.

I had a look at Token.com today, and it looks like the company has moved its website to TokenMedia.com. In its place, there is a “for sale” landing page with a contact form to connect people with Ali Zandi and his brokerage.

Source

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom