How to find the lowest prices on domain names

Discussion in 'Resources' started by domainking131, Jun 15, 2016.

1. domainking131

domainking131 India Forum Leader Staff Member

Now you can easily see how much registrars charge with Registra.rs, a service from domain sales price engine DNPric.es.

Not only can you see the first year registration price, but you can also quickly compare renewal and transfer prices. This is important because some registrars have discounted first-year prices but much more expensive renewal prices.

2. GraceB

GraceB Malta Member

Seems like a decent service, but if only did they show the prices in one currency. Now it's all over the place, and while I assume they're being listed cheapest to more expensive, I'd rather have an idea what the actual price difference is. Sometimes it's better to pay couple bucks more to save a ton of headache in the long run by choosing a reputable registrar...

3. sharkantropo

sharkantropo Venezuela Member

This can come pretty handy to do some prices contrast, thanks. By quickly comparing renewal and transfer prices I could make a quicker decision in regards of acquiring the asset.

domainking131 likes this.
  4. oportosanto

oportosanto Portugal Member

It's always a good idea to compare prices to make sure we are making the best deal.

domainking131 likes this.
  5. Tigger

Tigger United States Member

I never understood why some companies will overcharge their existing customers who want to extend or upgrade. it seems counter-productive when other companies will still be offering deals for new customers.

6. sorrow09

sorrow09 Indonesia New Member

The currency difference sure is confusing. Not to mention that it's actually a hassle if we have to convert to another currency just to get cheaper price. There may be conversion fees or any additional cost which actually adds more to the overall price than buying it at the usual places.