how long we must hold .co.ins to get good price

.co.in

i have some .co.in getting 50$ to 150$ offers how long should i hold o get good price are these domain really worth

latest.co.in
branded.co.in
pagerank.co.in
massive.co.in
tweak.co.in
seotools.co.in
livescores.co.in
bush.co.in
berlin.co.in
brad.co.in .com sold for 200k$
argentina.co.in
VCC.co.in:virtual credit card
FIFA.co.in
important.co.in
delete.co.in
ASH.co.in
article.co.in

thanks

ekaln

Hi .co.in - Welcome to INForum :)

I think we're in a similar situation to IDNs and also similar to where the .us extension was around a year ago.

The potential is there. Its mainly a question of waiting for the market to heat up.

Personally, I have a 3-year reg. on my best domains as thats when I believe the real value will start to show.

A

Abstracts.tv

steve said:
Hi .co.in - Welcome to INForum :)

I think we're in a similar situation to IDNs and also similar to where the .us extension was around a year ago.

The potential is there. Its mainly a question of waiting for the market to heat up.

Personally, I have a 3-year reg. on my best domains as thats when I believe the real value will start to show.
I agree with Steve 100%. Sure, you can sell them now for $50-$150, but in a couple of years you will wish you would have waited. I think it's all a matter of being patient, and just waiting a couple of years.

Frank

maverick123

As suggested by steve, have patience, fruits will follow soon. :)
I too have got U.S.750 offer for my domain YouBid.in , but i refused it.
Indian centric domains will command high prices once the market of these localosed domains get its long over-due attnetion.

all the best to all of us. :)

Tipsfromthetop

My advice is get them fully reg'd for 5 years and forget them, if you look at them every day you will get inpatient hehe. Do not sell now unless you get an offer you can not refuse, just try and promote them with out breaking any parking rules.. also Exposure is a good thing..

so simply.

Buy Them... Park Them... Sit on them... forget them... ( years gone by ) sell them... Retire haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains: Two facts one should know before making investments in long numeric domains Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Rob Monster : The Future of Domain Name Brokers and The Long Tail Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Why are these Chinese domains so long? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Price control removal will have a long term impact on the domaining Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan ZADNA boss sacked after a half year long "misconduct" investigation Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Read and Comment: How long did it take to make your first sale? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
JulienJ After long fight, Donuts adds .charity to its gTLD stable New GTLDs 0
JulienJ Charlie Lee: Bullish on Bitcoin And Litecoin Long Term, Short Term Impossible To Predict Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 So Long, $10k: Bitcoin Price Unstoppable As $11,000 Becomes New Benchmark Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Could Bitcoin’s Bubble Lead to Long Crypto Winter? Cryptocurrencies 0
ritchie Website's long-term value Business and Economy 2
Dusart How long to develop business website? Development Options 8
domainking131 Chinese domain market sales : On the long way to market recovery Non-Indian Domains 0
tithidomaintrade LLLL.in or LLL.co.in - which is better for long term investment? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
domainking131 Had any LLLL .com domains? Prepare to be spammed for a long time Non-Indian Domains 0
DomainSherpa Are .COMs Values Increasing; Outbound Sales Calls; ICANN Passes the Buck; Long Marriages... The Lounge 0
DNJournal.com Long Holiday Weekend Brings Aftermarket Lull Offset by Sale Over $5 Million in Escrow The Lounge 0
DNJournal.com Long Isn't Always Wrong: Three-Word .Com Tops This Week's Domain Sales Chart The Lounge 0
mukta Long list of good indian domains for sale For Sale 9
DNJournal.com Back By Popular Demand: After a Long Absence TRAFFIC Returns to Las Vegas This Month The Lounge 0
wot How long to transfer a domain? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
the_poet How long before can a newly registered domain be pushed at BigRock.com? The Lounge 1
domaining123 Very long domain name! The Lounge 3
R How long did the last lll.in buyout last ? LLL.in and LLL.co.in 6
T How long before .In extension matures???? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 16
Dman Lessons learned from 16 years of commercial .com (long post) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
S how long you use a computer in day ???? The Lounge 11
L how long will the domain of .in or co.in be cancelled after expire data General Indian Domain Name Discussion 8
Jeff Has the .IN Promotion Gone On Too Long? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 17
D Topjobs.co.in available for sale or on long term lease! For Sale 0
T laptopapps.com for sale! Won't last long! Non-India Related Domains 0
SecondWave Ok its long but Domain Appraisals 5
P still a long way LLL.in and LLL.co.in 12
OzDomainer Domains for long term development. Domain Appraisals 3
I Make Offers For Long Term gain...Bollywoodstars.in etc. For Sale 6
Prashant Sharan Efty's must-read tips for domainers in these tough times Resources 0
Prashant Sharan A must watch Podcast : Jason Sheppard on his journey from $8k to $69k via 2 flips Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: 5 must-see talks for new domain investors from NamesCon 2020 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Nice read: Elliot Silver adapts a “MUST READ STORY!!” titled article for the Domain Name Business Resources 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy must amend its Whois lookups calculations Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan A Must Listen Podcast : Domain investing with Logan Flatt Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Must Read Stats: FactoryDirect.com Tops This Week's Domain Sales Chart Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Must to go through list: Web.com Aftermarket Platform Sales for January Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan A must read: Rick Swartz's simple domaining principle Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Must Read: Pearls of wisdom from "The" Rick Swartz Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan MUST READ: The VERISIGN Domain Report - ISSUE 3 – AUGUST 2018 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Lightning Must Strike Soon, Bitcoin Facing Backlogs as Scalability Solution Awaited Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Google Just Made SSL Certificates A Must Have For Your Business Website Websites 10
Dusart SSL a must? Webmaster Forum 17
R a must read book The Lounge 5