how long we must hold .co.ins to get good price

IT.com

.co.in

i have some .co.in getting 50$ to 150$ offers how long should i hold o get good price are these domain really worth

latest.co.in
branded.co.in
pagerank.co.in
massive.co.in
tweak.co.in
seotools.co.in
livescores.co.in
bush.co.in
berlin.co.in
brad.co.in .com sold for 200k$
argentina.co.in
VCC.co.in:virtual credit card
FIFA.co.in
important.co.in
delete.co.in
ASH.co.in
article.co.in

thanks

Hi .co.in - Welcome to INForum :)

I think we're in a similar situation to IDNs and also similar to where the .us extension was around a year ago.

The potential is there. Its mainly a question of waiting for the market to heat up.

Personally, I have a 3-year reg. on my best domains as thats when I believe the real value will start to show.

steve said:
Hi .co.in - Welcome to INForum :)

I think we're in a similar situation to IDNs and also similar to where the .us extension was around a year ago.

The potential is there. Its mainly a question of waiting for the market to heat up.

Personally, I have a 3-year reg. on my best domains as thats when I believe the real value will start to show.
I agree with Steve 100%. Sure, you can sell them now for $50-$150, but in a couple of years you will wish you would have waited. I think it's all a matter of being patient, and just waiting a couple of years.

Frank

As suggested by steve, have patience, fruits will follow soon. :)
I too have got U.S.750 offer for my domain YouBid.in , but i refused it.
Indian centric domains will command high prices once the market of these localosed domains get its long over-due attnetion.

all the best to all of us. :)

My advice is get them fully reg'd for 5 years and forget them, if you look at them every day you will get inpatient hehe. Do not sell now unless you get an offer you can not refuse, just try and promote them with out breaking any parking rules.. also Exposure is a good thing..

so simply.

Buy Them... Park Them... Sit on them... forget them... ( years gone by ) sell them... Retire haha

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom