Hard Drive Issues

Swisslist

I'm having hard drive issues on my Dell Inspiron laptop. Besides the F12 route, which hasn't done any good, what else can I do? Is there another function key I can use to do a re-boot?

Connected

Have you gone deep into the system properties portion of your control panel? Have you gone the "geek" route yet?Sometimes you can override malfunctions that way.

Swisslist

Yeah, I spent a couple hours a few days ago doing just that. It's on W10, and for some reason the human interface portion of the hard drive was hidden, and I was able to get it out of the shadows. But when I did, there was no airplane mode option like some of the You Tube tutorials were telling me there was. At that point I just gave up.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy introduces a new method called “Hard Push” for domain transfers under duress Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Domain equity hit hard in market Registrars 0
Charan Raj Jabong Is Up For Sale – 3 Reasons Why Alibaba, Myntra, Abof & Future Group Are Bidding Hard For it Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
Charan Raj Here’s how Snapdeal will make it really hard for users to leave its app Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
domainking131 How Will a Chinese Economic Hard Landing Impact Domain Investors? Business and Economy 2
domainking131 Chinese domain sales : Prepare for a hard landing, says Soros Non-Indian Domains 0
D Win $100 Cold, Hard, Cash - Come up With a Great Tagline for DropMining.com Webmaster Forum 3
Prashant Sharan New gTLDs drive Q1 Industry Growth New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan .tk, .com and .icu drive domain growth; the whole industry grows by 5.1 million names New GTLDs 0
webmaster75 Great club to drive a yacht: Great.pro,Club.pro,Drive.pro,Yacht.pro Non-India Related Domains 4
N Name drive parking. Parking 5
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy issues a warning, warns customers about theft with 3 new levels of domain privacy Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Two unresolved issues in on .Org’s sale Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Domain related year-end and tax issues Resources 0
Prashant Sharan WIPO issues WRONG report regarding domain name disputes in 2018 Resources 0
domainking131 The Big Issues in the Domain Industry - Part 1 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Bittrex Issues Official Statement About Bitcoin Gold, Warns Users Cryptocurrencies 0
Kimla Avoiding Legal Issues When Choosing A Domain Name Legal Issues and Dispute 12
DomainSherpa Industry Sentiment; How to Stop Domain Theft; .Sucks Sucks; UDRP Issues... The Lounge 0
CyberKing NamesCon - Discussion on Legal Issues as in DNW - has a India angle mentioned Legal Issues and Dispute 0
T Legality issues of posting names for sale on Sedo and other auctions sites?? Legal Issues and Dispute 33
kriss05 Credit card issues while adding the funds to Mitsu? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 9
Jeff Were there Registry Security Issues? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
Ceres INForum Server Issues The Lounge 5
Jeff Hosting Issues The Lounge 4
newyorkdude Trademark Issues Legal Issues and Dispute 4
C Legal issues Legal Issues and Dispute 1
Ceres Firefox Memory Issues? The Lounge 0
S Rehiring issues. The Lounge 7
Ceres Judge issues order in Kentucky v. 141 Domain Names case Legal Issues and Dispute 5