Go Getter

IT.com
I think even without the hyphen they would not be particularly good.

The hyphen does them no favours at all.

Sorry - reg fee for me- I am also often wrong!

IM-HO.com

My friends have ideas to develop this into something - and they wanted the hyphen version only, now i don't have visibility to their idea, but lets see if it turns out to be a go getter for them :)

Thanks for your valuable suggestions though!

At first, I was surprised to read that someone would actually register a hyphenated domain over a unhyphenated domain.

When I check Google Adwords Keywords Tool, the search volume results show that 'go-getter' is actually more popular than 'gogetter.' I don't know if these results make any difference to the value (if any) of this hyphenated domain. Hopefully, others can advise you as to dollar value.

Ideally, I think your friend should own both go-getter.in and gogetter.in, however, I see the unhyphenated spelling was already registered by someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends have ideas to develop this into something - and they wanted the hyphen version only, now i don't have visibility to their idea, but lets see if it turns out to be a go getter for them :)

Thanks for your valuable suggestions though!
if they are developing then its good :)

but you should have regged the no hypen domain too :p
funny some one got that name ( or is that your friend who regged that too :p )

i appraise both @ reg fee too.

Also, if you develop these names, their values will increase alot..JMO...

Normally, the unhyphenated version of a domain is better, even if the words actually require a hyphen. If you are going to spend money developing and marketing a website, it would be good to own both versions though.

whois

Back