Go Getter

IT.com
I think even without the hyphen they would not be particularly good.

The hyphen does them no favours at all.

Sorry - reg fee for me- I am also often wrong!

IM-HO.com

My friends have ideas to develop this into something - and they wanted the hyphen version only, now i don't have visibility to their idea, but lets see if it turns out to be a go getter for them :)

Thanks for your valuable suggestions though!

At first, I was surprised to read that someone would actually register a hyphenated domain over a unhyphenated domain.

When I check Google Adwords Keywords Tool, the search volume results show that 'go-getter' is actually more popular than 'gogetter.' I don't know if these results make any difference to the value (if any) of this hyphenated domain. Hopefully, others can advise you as to dollar value.

Ideally, I think your friend should own both go-getter.in and gogetter.in, however, I see the unhyphenated spelling was already registered by someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friends have ideas to develop this into something - and they wanted the hyphen version only, now i don't have visibility to their idea, but lets see if it turns out to be a go getter for them :)

Thanks for your valuable suggestions though!
if they are developing then its good :)

but you should have regged the no hypen domain too :p
funny some one got that name ( or is that your friend who regged that too :p )

i appraise both @ reg fee too.

Also, if you develop these names, their values will increase alot..JMO...

Normally, the unhyphenated version of a domain is better, even if the words actually require a hyphen. If you are going to spend money developing and marketing a website, it would be good to own both versions though.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benito4560
Top Bottom