ForexTrading dot in & CurrencyTrading dot in

IT.com

PlayaSwe

I'm selling two of the best .IN domains you can own. They are in a industry where the average customer generate $300-1000 in affiliate income.

I have sold off the other domains and websites in my forex empire and this is what is left.

With those generic domains you will be able to rank #1 in google for some of the most sought after keywords, giving in average $US 7-12 per click, without much work. I would estimate you need 25-50 unique backlinks to rank first for 'forex trading' in India!

They are priced to sell. The first buyer who offer what I ask for below will get it! Are you ready to make some serious affiliate income?

ForexTrading dot in - SOLD!
CurrencyTrading dot in - 500 USD (NEW, LOWER PRICE)

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a few offers and decided to sell it for $xxxxx.. The first one to offer me that amount will get it. A serious bargain, it might be one of the best .IN domains out there. (at least the best paid adsense domain)

Powler: Thanks for the suggestion. If I had the time and possibillity, I'd do it..

ForexTrading.in is now SOLD.

CurrencyTrading.in - The price has been reduced to $500!

I will let CurrencyTrading.in go for $250, quick transaction.. if completed this week!
Once in a life time opportunity..

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom