Emoji domain name registration tips and tricks

wot

Country flag
But they are .ws, which really detracts.

Hieroglyphics are actually a language, with their own keyboards/fonts are available in .com and are nowhere near as confusing as emoji which have different meanings in different cultures.

Parth

Not to mention you could really offend someone without meaning too, and end up losing customers. Plus, you'd have to explain your domain name constantly which would become frustrating. And culture is always changing. What's trendy right now, won't be in a few years time.

Parth

View attachment 498

Not confusing, a fish in any language and a .com.
What does the fish symbolize though? Are you advertising dates? Are you protesting Sea World? Are you in the tuna fish selling business, well what if I want salmon? That fish symbol doesn't look a tuna fish to me. Are you sure you don't sell bass? Is this a Christian website? Wait, I saw the fish, and assumed it symbolized Jesus feeding the many, and all I see now are cat pictures. Why are there so many cat photos? Oh, was it a cat fish? It doesn't look like a cat fish. Are you selling catfish? Is it a farming site? Does the fish mean you're teaching how to do hydroponics? :p

Parth

And Fish.com ?
At least you won't be sued for stealing someone's logo.
Also quite clear?
View attachment 499

Most of them are.
Lacoste

No, really, I've read your responses in other threads about going for glyphs and it's probably brilliant. I can see your side of the argument. The only way to make money is to roll the dice. You have a strategy in mind, so I'd say you're ahead of the game.

Last edited:

wot

Country flag
At least you won't be sued for stealing someone's logo.

Lacoste

No, really, I've read your responses in other threads about going for glyphs and it's probably brilliant. I can see your side of the argument. The only way to make money is to roll the dice. You have a strategy in mind, so I'd say you're ahead of the game.
Reverse Lacoste, perhaps for the Aus promotion!;)

Two chances, right or wrong, time will tell but they do look good- to me anyway! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Target seems to be using Logo “Emoji” for Domain Name Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan This Emoji domain makes waves New GTLDs 0
JulienJ NameJet Scores a COOL $3K Emoji Domain Auction Close The Lounge 3
domainking131 Emoji domain discussion Resources 0
H Emoji Domain: .ws Non-India Related Domains 0
domainking131 Domain Research Group takes a look at emoji domains in .com Non-Indian Domains 0
M EMOJI DOMAIN FOR SALE!!!!!!! Non-India Related Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Emoji domains-have they arrived? Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Will the recent .WS emoji sales increase the value of .WS domains as a whole? Non-Indian Domains 2
JulienJ GoDaddy Ends Year With ~200 Expiring Emoji Domains in Auction Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Emoji auction on NameJet External Auctions 0
H .ws laptop emoji in Godaddy auctions External Auctions 0
L Emoji Domains for Sale Non-Indian Domains 0
H My Laptop Emoji for sale Non-India Related Domains 1
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains : Kassey Lee reviews recent numeric domain name sales Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Companies can’t register every domain that can be used to attack them Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Kassey Lee : Does your domain have a genuine end user prospect ? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan .Club registry and other domain name extensions to benefit from “Booking.com” ruling Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy finds restructuring justified even though its domain name business is doing well Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Rick Swartz again lists his domain purchase prices Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Alvin Brown on how to search GoDaddy Domain Auctions using the “old” API Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains: Kassey Lee reviews 4-character domain sales in May Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Watch Michael Cyger’s domain name quarantine social #16 Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains: Kassey Lee reviews recent 4-letter domain sales Non-Indian Domains 0
L Some good .com domain names for sale.have brand value For Sale / Advertising 0
Prashant Sharan End User Domain Sales Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Three Sales Totaling Over Half a Million Dollars Take Top Spots on This Week's Domain Sales Chart The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan Attention!!! Domainers : The new domain name scam in town Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Verisign now has a domain search ranking patent Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Coronavirus domain registrations have crossed 600,000 Non-Indian Domains 0
L Sale of domain names for many purposes, Many categories Non-India Related Domains 0
L Some good .com domain names for sale. See if there's anything you like. Non-India Related Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Solanki is selling a domain name a day outbound Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Alvin Brown on from being a SEM expert to becoming Domain Industry expert in 2 Years Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Edison Investment Research publishes report on CentralNic ; discusses domain parking business Resources 0
Prashant Sharan DAN now allows to publish your domain sales Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan End user domain sales Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy, PorkBun and Endurance clinch victory from HUL in a domain “blocking” court fight Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan OneWord.Domains launches version 2.0 : helps you find one-word domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Epik shared a video about premium domain names they have for sell Registrars 0
DaaZ.com .IN domain names auction event - DaaZ.com General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy issues a warning, warns customers about theft with 3 new levels of domain privacy Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Jason Sheppard has a midas touch when it comes to picking domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan End user domain name sales Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan This is how spammers find new domain name registrations Resources 0
T Boost Your Domain Authority with These 12 Realistic Techniques Business and Economy 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: Domain investors, when quoting comps, make this one mistake Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas: Trademark owners' guide to avoid reverse domain name hijacking Resources 0
Prashant Sharan West Coast Sourdough files an in rem lawsuit to get the domain WestCoastSourdough .com. Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast : Michael Fischer on domain thefts Resources 0