Emoji domain name registration tips and tricks

IT.com
But they are .ws, which really detracts.

Hieroglyphics are actually a language, with their own keyboards/fonts are available in .com and are nowhere near as confusing as emoji which have different meanings in different cultures.

Not to mention you could really offend someone without meaning too, and end up losing customers. Plus, you'd have to explain your domain name constantly which would become frustrating. And culture is always changing. What's trendy right now, won't be in a few years time.

View attachment 498

Not confusing, a fish in any language and a .com.
What does the fish symbolize though? Are you advertising dates? Are you protesting Sea World? Are you in the tuna fish selling business, well what if I want salmon? That fish symbol doesn't look a tuna fish to me. Are you sure you don't sell bass? Is this a Christian website? Wait, I saw the fish, and assumed it symbolized Jesus feeding the many, and all I see now are cat pictures. Why are there so many cat photos? Oh, was it a cat fish? It doesn't look like a cat fish. Are you selling catfish? Is it a farming site? Does the fish mean you're teaching how to do hydroponics? :p

And Fish.com ?
At least you won't be sued for stealing someone's logo.
Also quite clear?
View attachment 499

image-jpeg.499
Most of them are.
Lacoste

No, really, I've read your responses in other threads about going for glyphs and it's probably brilliant. I can see your side of the argument. The only way to make money is to roll the dice. You have a strategy in mind, so I'd say you're ahead of the game.

Last edited:
At least you won't be sued for stealing someone's logo.

Lacoste

No, really, I've read your responses in other threads about going for glyphs and it's probably brilliant. I can see your side of the argument. The only way to make money is to roll the dice. You have a strategy in mind, so I'd say you're ahead of the game.

Reverse Lacoste, perhaps for the Aus promotion!;)

Two chances, right or wrong, time will tell but they do look good- to me anyway! :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom