Downloader.co.in selling cheap

IT.com

atul9898

hi,
i am selling this generic domain Downloader.co.in exp 24 jan 2010 reg netlynx.com

offers are wanted

thanks for reply
but i don't think it is an exclusive trademark, although i donot know the trademark rules in detail but it a generic term.
in those 25 records i see most of the records have their status dead few of them are alive
still if u interested i will give it away for 12$

ok, i will think to buy but you will need to tell me a good niche/venture idea for the site as there is difference between the words "download" and "downloader" as "downloader" looks like a good name for some downloading software or a warez blog but with the last two options, the extention .co.in doesnt suit it/it seems odd! and the ROI looks nearly impossible to recover without a good niche/venture idea on the site!

it would be better if you could provide with a good niche for an indian company website(coz of CCTLD co.in) and that company has got something to do with the word "downloader".

thanks

i have not done this much research, it can be used for some software firm which is located in india and operates in providing aid in download market ( i mean some accelerator or something like that)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom