DomainFest Conference opens on Monday in Hollywood!!

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
DomainFest Conference starts on Monday 31st March,2014 in Hollywood, California in Loews Hollywood Hotel.

Numerous expert speakers would be speaking on topics such as new gTLDs, What's Hot and what to grab, Winning registry strategies,etc.
With such an interesting agenda, the event will be one of the most heavily attended events of the year.

indy

.intrepreneur
and just prior to that its the Southern California Domainers Meetup Saturday night. I'll be attending both events. Stay tuned for pictures, comments and more... exclusively for inforum members.

Here's what Im taking to battle with me:
.in domain investment

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
and just prior to that its the Southern California Domainers Meetup Saturday night. I'll be attending both events. Stay tuned for pictures, comments and more... exclusively for inforum members.

Here's what Im taking to battle with me:
.in domain investment

Really cool! Have fun and keep us posted.

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Hey Indy,

Looking forward to some excellent news from the conference.
Happy Journey!!

Also looking forward to some cool pics from the conference!!

Enjoy!!

indy

.intrepreneur
Another great event, highlighted by none other than Mr. Gary Vaynerchuk. If you guys have not heard Gary speak, highly recommend YouTub'ing his name and just check out one or two of his videos. He's one of my favorite motivational speakers and truly helps bring things into perspective. Gary was not that bullish on domains, as he said that domain names are on a downwards slope, with the introduction of apps. He was more positive on wearable technology and 3D Printing.

Had a 15 minute one on one conversation with Dave Evanson (sedo) about the future of .in domains, and he was fully onboard with them and ccTLD's in general, pointing out what .cn has been doing over the past year... Patience is what he preached.

Other seminars proved useful such as Live valuations of domain names, where the pros not only valued the names, but gave their reasons for the valuations. It helps to see where the pros derive their valuations from.

As promised here are some pics from the event. Tried uploading but it did not give me that option?

Gary Vaynerchuk and myself:
https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/10172675_527065054079861_1448191654_n.jpg

Michael Cyger (DomainSherpa), Deepak and myself:
https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10153755_527064994079867_234984685_n.jpg

JasonThompson.co and myself:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd....0-9/10150550_527065104079856_1537931219_n.jpg

Keynote by Gary Vaynerchuk:
https://scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/t1.0-9/1016939_527065134079853_943014578_n.jpg

Domain Valuation Methods Seminar:
https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1.0-9/1972250_527065317413168_469564301_n.jpg

Domain Valuation Methods Seminar cont..:
https://scontent-b-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/t1.0-9/10174887_527065414079825_447667117_n.jpg

An in domain valuation - well sort of:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd....0-9/10155459_527065447413155_1897198688_n.jpg

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Thanks for the photos - cool to see these people!

Thanks also for promoting .in :)

LLL.in King

Country flag
Thanks Indy.you've been a great .In ambassador.

But Gary is dead wrong that domains are on a downward slope.even the .whatever's are picking up!!so domains are mainstream and he should just say he personally doesn't like them and not that they are not good asserts or investments.

Sent from my M3S_D7 using Tapatalk

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
domainking131 Domainfest Macau reviews Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 DOMAINfest is coming to South Florida! Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Free tickets to DomainFest by Technology.ie Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 DOMAINfest Is Back; Returns To Europe in June Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com DOMAINFest Global Review: Industry Changes Prompted a New Direction for the Big Event The Lounge 0
Ceres .IN Domains: Moniker Extended Auction DOMAINfest 2010 General Indian Domain Name Discussion 10
Jeff Domainfest Auction General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
Prashant Sharan TheDomainShow.com announces Speakers - registration is open and free for the upcoming Online Conference Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan NamesCon announces a virtual conference - NamesCon 360° Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan NamesCon Europe has been postponed, virtual conference on cards Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan After in-person conference cancellation, ICANN 68 will go the online way Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Paje Howe will host a virtual domain name conference in June Resources 0
Prashant Sharan NamesCon is ready with its agenda for its debut Austin Conference Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Non-profits to hold public web conference with Ethos execs Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Buy Tickets Now: India's Annual DomainX Conference Returns This Weekend Resources 0
Prashant Sharan DN Journal: Highlights from Day 1 of the 2019 NamesCon Europe Conference in Cascais, Portugal Business and Economy 0
JulienJ New top level domain names at a tech conference New GTLDs 0
domainking131 More Rumors Amazon Could Accept Bitcoin as All Eyes on Conference Call Cryptocurrencies 2
domainking131 NameSummit Digital Branding Conference: NYC August 7-8 The Lounge 0
Soofi Update: DomainX 2017 Conference, New Delhi General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
domainking131 NamesCon china conference announced The Lounge 0
domainking131 Frank Schilling’s speech and interview at World Domain Conference Non-Indian Domains 4
domainking131 A look into "The Next Web (TNW) Europe Conference – Day 1" The Lounge 0
I First Domain Conference in Middle-east - DOMAINERS MEET at Radisson Blu Dubai - April 23-24, 2016 General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 GoDaddy Inc. announces Q4 and fiscal year 2015 earnings conference call Non-Indian Domains 0
the_poet New Delhi Will Be Next Stop for India's DomainX Conference - 3rd Annual Event Set for August 2016 General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
domainking131 Finalists For THE Domain Conference Awards Announced - Vote now The Lounge 0
domainking131 8 NamesCon Volunteers Can Get Free Conference Non-Indian Domains 0
indy International Conference on Mobile Apps The Lounge 0
domainking131 With India's 2nd Annual DomainX Conference 2 Weeks Away Registrations Have Already Doubled Last Year The Lounge 1
anquest Michael Berkens / TheDomains.com >> "DomainX Conference Crosses 700 Attendee Mark: Announces Awards" General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 DomainX Conference announced: So, when are we meeting? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 36
domainking131 A Domain+Mobile Conference in Mumbai: DigitalCon is coming! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 THE Domain Conference ticket price goes down as Howard cracks a 5-figure sale Non-Indian Domains 0
Ace Domain Name Conference in India Next Month General Indian Domain Name Discussion 11
CyberKing Google Q4 Earnings Disappoint - Analysis and Conference Call Digest The Lounge 0
domainking131 TRAFFIC Conference in November. Prices to increase significantly Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 How many of you are going for DomainX Conference The Lounge 0
the_poet India to Get Its First Major Domain Conference General Indian Domain Name Discussion 86
DNJournal.com Webfest Global: Why the Conference Set Sail With a New Name and a Different Game The Lounge 1
I Indian Domainers Conference General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
DNJournal.com After a Domain Conference Shakeout T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Shines in 2011 Show at the Beach The Lounge 0
F Last week Conference at Hyderabad, INDIA on New GTLDs, IDNs Updates General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
Jeff Centre for Development of Advanced Computing IDN Conference Indian IDNs 1
Aubits .in Domainer Conference in India? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Ceres Google Analytics Conference, India Webmaster Forum 1
S Unemployed Group, in California, USA, Seeking Video Conference Contact The Lounge 3
wot China's first domain conference Non-Indian Domains 0
Ceres Google's conference for Indian webmasters Webmaster Forum 1
Prashant Sharan NamesCon opens registration for January virtual event Registrars 0