Copter dot in

IT.com

1domain

copterin.png

Hello guys,

I want to request some appraisals for COPTER DOT IN. Can you also suggest some good place(s) to sell the name?

Thanks a lot!

low to mid $xxx. Only thing saving this name IMO is that it is a one word brandable name.

Estibot puts this name at $260. 'nuff said!

View attachment 192

Hello guys,

I want to request some appraisals for COPTER DOT IN. Can you also suggest some good place(s) to sell the name?

Thanks a lot!

I like the name, with drones becoming really popular, I would think copters as a friendly version of the drones :)

Definitely mid XXX, and can easily go up to low X,XXX

"Copter" is not a popular keyword for end user purchases involving helicopters so for now, demand for this brandable keyword seems low.

Estibot has many previous sales with "helicopter" in it but only 1 or 2 with "Copter". Go where the demand is.

I think 'copter' belongs to 'drones' rather than 'helicopters' and drone is hot niche in current times.

regards

"Copter" is not a popular keyword for end user purchases involving helicopters so for now, demand for this brandable keyword seems low.

Estibot has many previous sales with "helicopter" in it but only 1 or 2 with "Copter". Go where the demand is.

I think 'copter' belongs to 'drones' rather than 'helicopters' and drone is hot niche in current times.

regards

Well that isnt clear to the average person. I know about drones and i didnt even know they were called copters! Either way, good luck with this name but dont expect any magic.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom