Changing the residence.

IT.com

vlada

How many times have you changed residences in the past five years or ten years? I have not moved so much in my life. I have lived in three different houses so far and will hopefully be moving to a home of my own soon. And what about people in India? Do they like to change their residences?

It is same every where, over here in India also change is need based.People who are into transferable jobs have to shift frequently otherwise people stay in the same house for years together. Like I have been in the same house for last 15 years.We may stay here for another 15 years.

I've moved around from time to time over the years.

However, my parents still live in the same place I grew up in since I was brought home from the hospital as a baby. I tell you, considering my age, that's a very, very long time. :eek: :)

It's actually great that when I visit my parents in England, I also stay in the same place I grew up in as a child.

I have not moved since my birth. My parents were looking at moving across the other side of town a couple years back, but, they decided not too. I'm glad because I got used to living in this house :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom