BODIS 2.0 / Official Thread

bombermann

Hello!

My name is Conan and I invite everyone to try out Bodis.com Domain Parking. We've just relaunched our service with some great features:

-Best and highest paying ad provider in the industry
-Full IDN support
-Hourly reporting
-XML and Javascript API
-Bodis.com interface in over 15 languages
-Regional Support
-Excellent ad coverage in every country, incl. Eastern Europe and Asia.
and much more...

Please check us out at Bodis.com for more information about our parking service.
We monetize over 150k domains actively and growing. Our strengths are traffic names and international traffic, but we are good in almost every category so I recommend everyone gives us a try.
Looking forward to seeing you all on our service and I will answer any questions that any of you have.

Regards,
Conan
Bodis.com

Last edited by a moderator:

ava2020

Congratulations!
I wish you well in your new venture. I will check out the service.
Thank You
ava2020
DNGiant.com

Lately CPM has decreased significantly on most of the domains?Is it just me our or someone else has noticed it too?
Regards

kriss05

Yeah, what I'm observing is Bodis is getting worse and worse for traffic coming from .in domains, unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrchris

ive moved 500+ to bodis seeing sedo is a monopoly refusing v.nice domains in auction
and im pretty happy so far

please start a domain marketplace to rival sedo as many of us will move to bodis to escape sedo's flawed system.

anyway its food for thought

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Job Opportunity : Bodis Seeks Key Account Manager Registrars 0
domainking131 New Feature on Bodis: Google Analytics Tracking Non-Indian Domains 1
domainking131 Bodis To Offer Bitcoin as a payment option Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Bodis acquires TrafficZ Non-Indian Domains 0
C Bodis Parking Question Parking 3
G Bodis vs Sedo Rev. General Indian Domain Name Discussion 9
D Bodis Parking 11
A Bodis.com for .in Parking Parking 4
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy Whois search page helps you contact the registrant with an official GoDaddy mail Registrars 0
DaaZ.com DaaZ.com Updates ( Official) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
Nishith End of an Era - eBay.in Official Shutdown Today - 14th August 2018 Indian Websites and Start-ups 2
domainking131 Winklevoss Twins Become First Official Bitcoin Billionaires Cryptocurrencies 0
INB Official Release Celebration: Half Price on All .in Domain Orders General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 Bittrex Issues Official Statement About Bitcoin Gold, Warns Users Cryptocurrencies 0
INB Launching The First and Only Official Drop Catch Service for .in and co.in Domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
INB Launching The First and Only Official Drop Catch Service for .in and co.in Domains Marketing Your Website 0
anquest Bangalore's Official TECH EXPO / The Bangalore Palace / MON, NOV 28 - WED, NOV 30, 2016 Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
domainking131 Official Launch of Bitcoin.com Forum and News Platform Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Rightside’s Official Statement On Shutting Down Bloomberg.Market New GTLDs 0
anquest V Kohli to use ViratKohli.CLUB for official site, .CLUB's latest star 'anchor' tenant New GTLDs 3
CyberKing 1st Official New gTLD Registry Purchase As Radix Acquires .Tech New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Welsh government switches its official Internet Address New GTLDs 0
D INR.in: The Official Indian Rupee Acronym For Sale 2
D Its official now (.xxx) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 17
C English the official business language in India - not Hindi. General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
synin Official Noomle.com Thread / 100% Revenue Parking 21
Ceres The Official Google India Blog The Lounge 1
Jeff It's Official: Eat Rats The Lounge 8
Priyank How to delete a thread and post in inforum? The Lounge 1
Prashant Sharan How to do a domains wanted thread Resources 0
wpfreak Ability to edit thread The Lounge 2
D Our.in Blog Thread - subscribe to this thread to receive updates General Indian Domain Name Discussion 96
Jeff Gaadi.in thread Legal Issues and Dispute 0
wot $4950 For All! - Or, see thread. For Sale 1
ebiz4india thread closed. thanks. For Sale 2
ebiz4india Thread Closed. Thanks. For Sale 1
ebiz4india Thread Closed. Thanks. For Sale 0
ebiz4india Thread Closed. Thanks. For Sale 0
ebiz4india Thread Closed. Thanks. For Sale 2
Jeff INForum bug report thread The Lounge 23