BODIS 2.0 / Official Thread

IT.com

bombermann

Hello!

My name is Conan and I invite everyone to try out Bodis.com Domain Parking. We've just relaunched our service with some great features:

-Best and highest paying ad provider in the industry
-Full IDN support
-Hourly reporting
-XML and Javascript API
-Bodis.com interface in over 15 languages
-Regional Support
-Excellent ad coverage in every country, incl. Eastern Europe and Asia.
and much more...

Please check us out at Bodis.com for more information about our parking service.
We monetize over 150k domains actively and growing. Our strengths are traffic names and international traffic, but we are good in almost every category so I recommend everyone gives us a try.
Looking forward to seeing you all on our service and I will answer any questions that any of you have.

Regards,
Conan
Bodis.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!
I wish you well in your new venture. I will check out the service.
Thank You
ava2020
DNGiant.com

Lately CPM has decreased significantly on most of the domains?Is it just me our or someone else has noticed it too?
Regards

Yeah, what I'm observing is Bodis is getting worse and worse for traffic coming from .in domains, unfortunately.

Last edited by a moderator:
ive moved 500+ to bodis seeing sedo is a monopoly refusing v.nice domains in auction
and im pretty happy so far

please start a domain marketplace to rival sedo as many of us will move to bodis to escape sedo's flawed system.

anyway its food for thought

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom