Available.co.in

IT.com
Re: Available.co.in Appraisal From ME!

well, if u dont mind, i would like to put forward an expert appraial -in my own style.
its $5k to $8k
reason, check domainscore.com for available.co.in and my domain in.vc
you'll see the difference like:
snapty4.png

i put my domain for sell at $12k, and ur domain is having as 80% frequency & searches and readibility is less, but ur score is above 430, so its a premium domain and i can say its price could be upto $8k but if u get more, dont forget to inform me, i'll also increase the price of my domains. OK!
So, u maybe billgates, but then i will be the one to recognize ur talent. :p
Sadly, Last time i put my domain to appraisal, Jeff told they were useless! So i dont mind if he's too tired to appraise domains! We can appraise the domains ourselves.
Regards,
Abhishek

Last edited by a moderator:
Available.co.in - reg fee or less for reseller
Low $xxx for the right end user.
This is my estimate based on the current financial situation.
(You were able to grab it a full 3 days after the domain dropped)

Hey meditang - good to see you! I hope everything is alright with you...

Re: Available.co.in Appraisal From ME!

well, if u dont mind, i would like to put forward an expert appraial -in my own style.
its $5k to $8k
reason, check domainscore.com for available.co.in and my domain in.vc
you'll see the difference like:
snapty4.png

i put my domain for sell at $12k, and ur domain is having as 80% frequency & searches and readibility is less, but ur score is above 430, so its a premium domain and i can say its price could be upto $8k but if u get more, dont forget to inform me, i'll also increase the price of my domains. OK!
So, u maybe billgates, but then i will be the one to recognize ur talent. :p
Sadly, Last time i put my domain to appraisal, Jeff told they were useless! So i dont mind if he's too tired to appraise domains! We can appraise the domains ourselves.
Regards,
Abhishek

The problem is that you can't pay bills with appraisals.... I'm sure that I make lots of mistakes, but I try hard to be as realistic as possible.

seems jeff got tired of appraising my domains ;)

Not at all! I'm always happy to appraise names that belong to members; AFAIK, Bill Gates isn't a member here. ;)

Note that if you try to sell these domains, people might be hesitant to buy because of the whois information.

I think that these are all domains worth registering and holding for the long term. I think that there are good end user businesses that for all of them. Available.co.in could be any sort of a business marketplace; Appeal.co.in would be great for a law firm; and Assignment.co.in would be great for an education company.

If you are looking to sell them quickly, I agree with meditang that these aren't going to have much value between domainers. That's mostly because these are .co.in domains and they are more brandable type domains rather than a generic - eg Appeal versus Lawyers. I think wholesale you are looking at low $xx for these domains.

If you get an end user approaching you, I'd pitch them at low $x,xxx.

I like Assignment.co.in the best as there seem to be a lot of tutoring and education type companies in India.

Thanks for the appraisal jeff.. its always pleasant to know your ideas

eg : I registered appeal.co.in with the idea of developing it into a petition site but now I know lawyers may also be interested in this domain :)

For available.co.in , I was thinking of AJAX domain availability checker on the fly script with suggestions and registration options .. but I think that'd be a huge investment to become a registrar.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom