2 Of My Indian DOM@in's

IT.com
HeLlO,
im need appraisals for:
1>webhostingprovider.co.in
Certified premium domain at PremiumDomain.com click here to see the seal!

2>webhostingservice.co.in - uncertified xD
but i love it!

DomainScore.com Analysis below:
btimaphslf3.png

what do you think? let me know...!

ABHISHEK

Last edited by a moderator:
HeLlO,
im need appraisals for:
i think too many words there,webhost.co.in preferred.
regarding .co.in i think lot of players in india are using it(colgate for eg,also ebay.co.in)
i think niche has space to grow(like the DN niche,DNforum,DNsite,DNkitchen etc )
best of luck .

but i love it!

im need appraisals for:

i think too many words there,webhost.co.in preferred.
regarding .co.in i think lot of players in india are using it(colgate for eg,also ebay.co.in)
i think niche has space to grow(like the DN niche,DNforum,DNsite,DNkitchen etc )
best of luck .

but i love it!
same

thanks for the appraisal kaustav,
but what i believe that this is not the worlds first 3 word domain which is premium!
actually if you look into domaining, it is a complete word webhostingprovider and also makes a search keyword in search engines. for another example of a 3 word premium domain i know is getafreelancer.com, it is very long but still premium coz its complete word and also makes a keyword for search engines! this was what i thought of when buying it.
hey but i will need appraisal for how much money it can fetch! any ideas? plz share!

webhostingprovider.co.in is a good name, but its a bit long, and its got a co.in. I'd put it at low to mid $xxx

well if its mid $xxx then anybody make offers via pm! i dont have much work with the domain before another year passes by as i got to develop many more premium domains i own today!

Webhostingprovider.co.in and webhostingservice.co.in are both usable, but seem a bit long. Also, from what I've seen, most web hosting providers prefer to brand themselves rather than using names like these. I'd say they are worth low $xx.

I don't know much about PremiumDomain.com, but I wouldn't place much faith in any service like that.

PremiumDomain.com is actually certification part of domainvaluation.com both of these have a seal of Domaining.com just as our inforum has!

but jeff says low $xx means $10 ? well thats appraisal is better than rick latona's 2 cents xD

anyways, im looking for more appraisals!

whois

Back