2 Of My Indian DOM@in's

IT.com
HeLlO,
im need appraisals for:
1>webhostingprovider.co.in
Certified premium domain at PremiumDomain.com click here to see the seal!

2>webhostingservice.co.in - uncertified xD
but i love it!

DomainScore.com Analysis below:
btimaphslf3.png

what do you think? let me know...!

ABHISHEK

Last edited by a moderator:
HeLlO,
im need appraisals for:
i think too many words there,webhost.co.in preferred.
regarding .co.in i think lot of players in india are using it(colgate for eg,also ebay.co.in)
i think niche has space to grow(like the DN niche,DNforum,DNsite,DNkitchen etc )
best of luck .

but i love it!

im need appraisals for:

i think too many words there,webhost.co.in preferred.
regarding .co.in i think lot of players in india are using it(colgate for eg,also ebay.co.in)
i think niche has space to grow(like the DN niche,DNforum,DNsite,DNkitchen etc )
best of luck .

but i love it!
same

thanks for the appraisal kaustav,
but what i believe that this is not the worlds first 3 word domain which is premium!
actually if you look into domaining, it is a complete word webhostingprovider and also makes a search keyword in search engines. for another example of a 3 word premium domain i know is getafreelancer.com, it is very long but still premium coz its complete word and also makes a keyword for search engines! this was what i thought of when buying it.
hey but i will need appraisal for how much money it can fetch! any ideas? plz share!

webhostingprovider.co.in is a good name, but its a bit long, and its got a co.in. I'd put it at low to mid $xxx

well if its mid $xxx then anybody make offers via pm! i dont have much work with the domain before another year passes by as i got to develop many more premium domains i own today!

Webhostingprovider.co.in and webhostingservice.co.in are both usable, but seem a bit long. Also, from what I've seen, most web hosting providers prefer to brand themselves rather than using names like these. I'd say they are worth low $xx.

I don't know much about PremiumDomain.com, but I wouldn't place much faith in any service like that.

PremiumDomain.com is actually certification part of domainvaluation.com both of these have a seal of Domaining.com just as our inforum has!

but jeff says low $xx means $10 ? well thats appraisal is better than rick latona's 2 cents xD

anyways, im looking for more appraisals!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom