YogaTV.in

IT.com

Truekumar

Country flag
Come on guys, please give me an appraisal for this domain name please!

Let me know what you think, is Yoga popular in India?!!

Just a tipp Truekumar:
You should not regg so many second-rate indian Domains!
You are losing a lot of money.
I have started like that myself, I have regretted!

The Key is to buy premium Domains from the Aftermarket, and to
create a high quality domain portfolio which increases in value year by year!
And you should develop a nice site from the best of your Domains!

I have bought iii.in two years ago and developed it: iii.in - Free Indian Dating Site !

Good Luck for you!
Thomas ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good advice Tomko.
Ive been wanting to say the same.
@Truekumar - Dont waste your money regging names that dont have value. For a start go through the appraisal forum here and read every thread right from the begining. It should get you thinking in the right direction. It worked for me and i hope it will for you too. best of luck :)

Thanks for the information and advice guys. I am still learning and hopefully I will gain experience in time.

Your advice is much appreciated.

Great advice Tomko! i have had that same experience within the past 2-3 years. I actually think "yoga tv" has good keywords, but as Chandan said, it hasn't picked up very much. Probably worth low $xx now.

Agree with Warbux!

What is seemingly of low value today, could, I repeat, could increase in value down the line. Having said that, there are no guarantees!!

Well Truekumar, it depends on one's threshold limit to hold on to domains. In the final analysis, it is up to your discretion whether or not to hold a name. I am sure you'd agree it's better to be part of the learning curve than not to learn at all.

You must have seen many here in the forum sharing their thoughts in the lines that the value of a domain name lies in the eyes of the buyer.

Cheers!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom