hi guys,

just registered:

worldmoney.in
worldmoney.co.in

worldcurrency.in
worldcurrency.co.in

any valuations would be most appreciated, many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that they're pretty good registrations. The one I like the best is worldcurrency.in. It's hard to appraise something when it's just registered, but I could see worldcurrency.in getting interest at a wholesale level of mid-$xx.

thanks jeffs, will hold on those, mid ?xx is 2 low

what do u think of:

gaadis.com
gaadis.in
gaadis.co.in as a set

gaadis: plural of gaadi which means motorised vehicle in hindi and is commonly used in india across languages, correct me if im wrong any1

some is already running is gaadi.com, fyi

I think that they're pretty good registrations. The one I like the best is worldcurrency.in. It's hard to appraise something when it's just registered, but I could see worldcurrency.in getting interest at a wholesale level of mid-$xx.

jeff, i have been usin google trends to spot high search terms in india specifically, both world money and worldcurrency are popular search terms

I'm not an expert at Hindi names, but from the translation those sound like super names.

thanks jeffs, will hold on those, mid ?xx is 2 low

That's an appraisal at a wholesale level if you were to try to sell it quickly on a forum or at Sedo, etc. If you get an end user approaching you, obviously you'd get a lot more.

All the seven domains could be of good sale. The first four would be very much needed domain as it is searched often and other three since it is popularly known hindi words they are also would go for good price among Indians.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom