WirelessPower and WirelessChargers

IT.com

DNZ

Hi,

new member in the forum

could you please appraise my WirelessPower and WirelessChargers domains please? (both .in)

thanks

Welcome to the community DNZ!

When you get a change, please introduce yourself:
Introduce Yourself

I like WirelessPower better, as it seems more generic and could be used by a wider range of companies. WirelessChargers seems a bit too specific.

For reseller value, I think you could get $xx for WirelessChargers and low $xxx for WirelessPower as that has a decent change of having end user interest one day.

That was a quick answer :) , really appreciate the time you took to help.

I actually thought the chargers as more valuable than the power and your answer made me look at this from another point of view. Thanks a lot

Hi DNZ, Welcome to Inforum!

I agree with Jeff's appraisal above. The monthly searches for 'Wireless Chargers' is very low and although 'Wireless Power' doesn't receive a huge amount more, it has a much broader meaning and, as such, is more likely to receive enduser interest.

'Wireless' is a big market nowadays but with technology advancing at the speed it is and the names/techno terms evolving with it, I wouldn't necessarily recommend holding it for a long period of time waiting for a huge enduser sale (which is contrary to what I would normally suggest with .in/.co.in names). Anything around the mid $xxx sale mark would be a good sale in my opinion.

Good Luck!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
uttampolyrubs
Top Bottom