Will I get sued for my .co.in domains?

IT.com
Simply: no.

Even if its a trademark, you may get a letter from a lawyer asking you to give up the domain, but you won't be sued.

Why are you particularly worried about these domains? Anyways you can't be sued over the domain names, so not to worry.

MOT and EFI, do these make up some trademark names? I have never come across such company yet, and neither heard of it. So possibly you are safe. And even if they do exist, they probably won't be having any India operations, so you do have a strong case. Need not to worry about these domains.

Well I would say yes if you use the site and it runs similar to the business that holds the trademark, you could end up having a cease and desist order. If you are using the domain to resell I doubt you will have any problem. I would try to use it and re=sell as quick as possible.

I don't think so but if you use your site to sell illegal product which contain copyright or trademark, you can ended yourself with a letter from courts. Well just be careful myfriend.

I don't think so but if you use your site to sell illegal product which contain copyright or trademark, you can ended yourself with a letter from courts. Well just be careful myfriend.
If you do such acts you can directly be sued, with no relevance of Domains whatsoever. As of not it does not looks copyrighted so you can pretty much ease off.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom