Why ecommerce in India does not grow

mobile

I had Few Bad experince during domain selling. Some of from my friends...
I trusted them they cheated me.
Once a friend Taken reseller from me and sent me 500 INR then i have added the money in his account. After few days he asked that he don't need any domain please refund me.
I have refunded his money but forgot to remove balance from his reseller account.
After one-two months he activated domains from the balance and when i tried to contact him He did not answerd any of my call. :O

After this i forced to BAN HIM AND His domains.

India is having 1.25 Million people. Every kind of person can be found here.

Rox

This is pure bullshit. Why would consumers complain if the quality of goods received is good? Just look at naaptol.com, it is the perfect example of crap and greed. The owners advertise goods at cheap prices, the buyer buy it thinking they are getting an awesome deal. But, when the consumers/buyers receive the goods they realise that they have been shortchanged. There are sooooooooo many cases pending against naaptol.com in various consumer courts for frauds.

In order for an ecommerce site to grow it needs to offer quality goods and services along with proper customer support who know what they are doing. Most of the site's customer support representatives have no idea whatsoever, they just go blank when questioned about something.

Best example of a good quality India ecommerce site is flipkart, it has huge fan followings due to their on-time delivery, good products and excellent customer support.

alok897

There is only 13 cr internet user in India out of 121cr population and most of them don't prefer to do shopping online because of privacy, security issue in online transition and lots of scam. Study also show that 80% user do online transition only for ticket booking but not prefer to buy products online from e-commerce website.

ddpanda

well user will prefer e-commerce website if they provide what they are saying. Mostly what happens user buys the product and when he received the product he founds its defected piece, he tries to register a complain for the replacement and all this procedure takes a month or two. and in last he gets frustrated. and you can find these type of cases very often. So mostly people didn't choose e-shopping

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jeff Good summary of ecommerce law in India Legal Issues and Dispute 0
anquest 15.ooo Sells @ $3K (India-based eCommerce firm Infibeam is the .ooo Registry Owner) | SEDO Sales General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
D fashionova.in - get the most out of present ecommerce industry in India For Sale 0
Prashant Sharan Magento eCommerce sites face problems due to fake Google domains Non-Indian Domains 0
Dhaval Raja Premium Indian Ecommerce Domains For Sale 0
S Web design Idea for Ecommerce site Webmaster Forum 2
domainking131 How an Alibaba arm offers mouth-watering deals that Indian ecommerce players can't The Lounge 0
Priyank best domain to build Ecommerce website Non-India Related Domains 0
tithidomaintrade Reliance Industries is joining an eCommerce band.... Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
tithidomaintrade Stylyst.in - Brandable domain for eCommerce startups... Auctions 0
domainking131 WZC.com sells for $20,509. Ecommerce.net for $16,725 Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing Indian eCommerce Will Grow 700% In 5 Years, Mobile Transactions At All Time High The Lounge 1
J mobiles.in for sale : One of best ecommerce domains today For Sale 1
J SuperSkyShop.com ecommerce Domain For Sell Non-India Related Domains 0
M eCommerce exact match .IN Domains for sale For Sale 0
S eCommerce domain whiteshirt.in - 50$ For Sale 0
ajf7688 Ecommerce Domain OrderIt.in for $50 For Sale 0
RealDomainer Premium Internet & eCommerce .In Names for Sale For Sale 1
A FabCart DOT com An Ecommerce Store Domain Domain Appraisals 3
O Ecommerce builder For Sale / Advertising 0
D Indian ecommerce website reviews Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
D Indian ecommerce websites Indian Websites and Start-ups 22
D Ecommerce.tv at Sedo Special Auction External Auctions 0
Jeff India court assumes jurisdiction over .com owned by US company Legal Issues and Dispute 1
CyberKing Crypto Domains are HOT again in India + dot IN Promo! The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan Frank Schilling defends CareHealthInsurance.com against India's Religare Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Buy Tickets Now: India's Annual DomainX Conference Returns This Weekend Resources 0
Prashant Sharan India registrar Net 4 India gets brief reprieve from ICANN suspension Resources 1
wot India.Ind.In For Sale 0
Jeff BigRock is promoting .co for India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
Prashant Sharan ICANN asks India's Nameshop to “Just give up!” its new gTLD application dreams Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan “Fake domain WHOIS” claims power MPA piracy cases in India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
CyberKing India's Internet Speed Test - 100 Gbps by 2019 Business and Economy 0
D Make money dropshipping inexpensive medicinal, flowering plants, succulents all over India For Sale / Advertising 0
D How to find buyers for cheap plants in India? The Lounge 0
anquest India-based Infibeam's 'New TLD' .ooo Shoots Up to 114K DN Registrns. / RANK 33 (amg. New TLDs only) New GTLDs 0
C India.com Hindi IDN इंडिया.com starting bid 1 USD External Auctions 2
D CloudFest India Event - 50% discount Marketing Your Website 0
Jeff Godaddy India - hits 1 million customers Registrars 2
D How to report criminal trespassing, burglary in India? Legal Issues and Dispute 0
H SAKSHI.TV Popular Tv channel in india For Sale 0
wot India.Ind.In For Sale 0
CyberKing India says No for now to Bitcoins Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 India Goes Bitcoin: Zebpay Will Add 500k Users Monthly by 2018 Cryptocurrencies 0
A What extensions in India are the most well known? Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
A Has the increased internet speed in India affected possible growth? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 Bitcoin ‘Will Not Become Legal’ In India Without ‘Monitoring,’ Says Chief Economist Cryptocurrencies 0
A Do you think that digital payments are enough to make India go cashless? Cryptocurrencies 1
Raman Please check the new Local Business Listing Site in India Indian Websites and Start-ups 5
Jeff Paypal and GST in India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 8