Who's your hero?

IT.com

Simone

I just read a thread here that made me realize that one of my heroes right now is Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory. I know it may not make sense to a lot of people, but it is what it is. Who is your hero?

Oh, that is so funny! I love him too, he's so funny. My hero would be Warren Buffet for obvious reasons.

Lol, Sheldon Cooper is definitely not my hero but he makes my days. He is that one character that cannot miss any episode of The Big Bang Theory. I've heard that he's also acted in other movies as well; it would be exciting to watch these.

I can't really say that I have any hero's.......people I look up to......but there are plenty of people I respect. Bill Gates comes to mind.

LOL, I know what you mean Connected. But I think it makes sense how 'Shelly' can be someone's hero because of how smart he is - if you can overlook his social ineptitude.

I don't have any heroes or heroines but it could be because I have never paid attention to this. I look up to many people, mostly entrepreneurs that have a heart for young people and their immense potential.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom