Which laptop/computer/tablet do you use?

IT.com

dnk

Country flag
Interested in knowing which laptop/computer/tablet domain investors in india use, especially those earning through paypal. Do you use assembled or branded computers? How much do they cost. Facing a lot of problems with laptops in the last few years, , would like to know whether others face a similar problem.
Any information on the cheapest and reliable laptops/desktops available, would be greatly appreciated.

I'm using Sony VAIO laptop with Intel core i3 processor, 4GB RAM, 512 NVIDIA Graphics.
I'll go for new laptop soon. New config I want is Intel core i5/i7 processor, 8GB RAM, 1GB NVIDIA Graphics, 120GB Samsung EVO SSD(Already bought this one)

HDD was bottle necking my device then. But now it seems I need better processor & more RAM to get best of SSD at work.

Thank you for your replies, Does anyone have their laptop keyboards not working
I have one, some key malfunctioned & I removed the keyboard. Display is broken too. Using it as my download box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in knowing which laptop/computer/tablet domain investors in india use, especially those earning through paypal. Do you use assembled or branded computers? How much do they cost. Facing a lot of problems with laptops in the last few years, , would like to know whether others face a similar problem.
Any information on the cheapest and reliable laptops/desktops available, would be greatly appreciated.

Using a Linux BSD based laptop with Intel i7, 16GB RAM, 500 GB SSD Disk.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom