Where is the best .in Transfer in price ?

I know that this has probably been asked many times, but where is the best .in price for transfer's in (i.e renewals from other registrar) ?.

Thanks
DG

Just Compare us with others and if you have bulk transfer i.e. 50 or more domains contact our billing department for slightly more discount.

Convenient option of Payment i.e. Paypal (Mass Pay also acceptable), Google Checkout, Visa Credit Card, NetBanking of Indian Banks, Direct deposit in ICICI Bank , HDFC Bank in India and Bank of America in USA and Canada.

Indweb

I think in top registrars My choice is Mitsu because of the payment option and good support. AND one more thing that they allow 30 days to renew the expired .In domains and other registrars are deleting them at 15 days like reseller club etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you compare our today's .in renewal/transfer price it is still below USD 12 (if you wire transfer money ot pay in INR). Our pricing are mainly depend on payment mode as we are keeping wafer thin margin and we cannot afford to bear the gateway charges at the price we are giving to our customer.

Vikz

Mitsu.in Renewal for .in - $12.91 at yesterdays exchange rate
Whiz.in Renewal for .in - $14.99 (I think)

Answered my own question for lowest transfer for .in domains. It's Internet.bs at $10.99

Nelson

Hmmm.
So why people go with them.Do they have any advantage?
Name.com renew charges are less then this If I am correct.

Indweb

Hmmm.
So why people go with them.Do they have any advantage?
Name.com renew charges are less then this If I am correct.

Why we are registering with Mitsu because we are extremly happy with their services......highly personalized service. 10 or 20 cents does not matter when our valuable domains are well look after.

You are not correct , I just check with name.com and they charges USD 13.99 , see this link : Product Pricing - Name.com

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S where to find best resource for joomla website creation Webmaster Forum 1
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton's observation: Less than $5K is where you want to be Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Uniregistry Brokerage: Where Your Money Goes Registrars 0
domainking131 Bitcoin hits $16,000 mark. Where is it headed? Cryptocurrencies 0
Foroux Where are promos listed? Resources 5
K MineCraft Servers ... where can I buy them from? Hosting 0
tulip Where did you learn this from? Marketing Your Website 9
domainking131 Where are prospects coming from!! Non-Indian Domains 0
DomainSherpa Domain Name Liquidity: What is It, Where Was It, Where Will It Be? The Lounge 0
domainking131 Where Rocket Internet went wrong with India The Lounge 0
tithidomaintrade Where are you all from? Domain Appraisals 1
D Where to sell cheap domains quickly Business and Economy 0
domainking131 AT&T plans to watch where you go online The Lounge 0
DomainSherpa Where to Buy the Hottest .IO Domain Names That Startups Want – With Mike Carson The Lounge 0
domainking131 Where should I start my online career?? Webmaster Forum 4
domainking131 Where do you store your Bitcoins?? The Lounge 0
CyberKing Where are India's Frank, Rick and Ron? The Lounge 2
techno Where to check for Dropped .IN domains LLL.in and LLL.co.in 2
domaindealr .asia domain forum? Where to find? The Lounge 7
domaindealr where to be or not to be. place2bb.com for sale Non-India Related Domains 0
DNJournal.com State of the Industry: 15 Experts Weigh In on Where We've Been & Where We Are Heading Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Where's the Afterparty? At #1 on This Week's Domain Sales Chart! Non-Indian Domains 0
R Where to report for fake who is data provided for a domain? Legal Issues and Dispute 14
A Mitsu.in..where are you? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 10
C Where do you buy your european domain names ? Non-Indian Domains 5
K mitsu domain push, no clue where to start.... General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
C where can I backorder a domain when it dropped Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 0
Ceres Where to Find Results of India's Elections 2009 The Lounge 5
OzDomainer Where I Get My Domain Name Ideas From General Indian Domain Name Discussion 67
C Where to get rights? Indian Websites and Start-ups 2
T Where Do You Think The Lounge 2
Ceres Where Entrepreneurs Connect: YourStory.in Indian Websites and Start-ups 12
H where to buy IDN domains? Indian IDNs 12
chandan where is logout button ? The Lounge 9
D Where to find expiring LLL.in? Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 8
OzDomainer Where to watch for dropped .in names? Available / Expiring Indian Domain Names 3
ekal FAQ: Where can I advertise my Indian domains for sale? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 37
D Where's the .MOBI section? Non-Indian Domains 5
djriel Where are you all from? The Lounge 256
V What's the best way to buy a bunch of domains and fill the space for my project? The Lounge 2
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton's take on TechRadar's "Best Registrar" article Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Alvin Brown picks July's best podcasts Resources 0
Prashant Sharan The best of the best domain investing resources handpicked by James Iles Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas find this book as the summer's best one on domain investing Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !!! : Laura Roeder on the best way to pick a company name Resources 0
DomainFQ.com $20 Each, BigDue.com |PassengerTaxi.com | BettingoddsTv.com |shoppe.best | Raws.xyz Non-India Related Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Three Best Rated wins UDRP against ThreeBestRated.com.au Legal Issues and Dispute 0
L 12+ years aged domain | ClickToCall.org | Best for VoIP Business | $1 NO RESERVE at Flippa External Auctions 1
Prashant Sharan Best podcast downloads for February Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton on the best time to respond to inbound offers Resources 0