What would it be and why?

IT.com

vlada

If I would have the power like Superman, Batman or Harry Potter of course I would like to do a lot of good things. For example I should like to make unable to function all bombs in the world .

If would have a 10 million dollars I would rather save it for my family and invest in a stable business. With economy that we are experiencing now I would think twice to spend a lot

If would have a 10 million dollars I would rather save it for my family and invest in a stable business. With economy that we are experiencing now I would think twice to spend a lot

I completely agree with you! But there is one big problem. The problem is to find the stable business in the situation of the economical crises.

I would like to pack off all the plights from this world and make the world a beautiful place for every one. Though a distant dream but I wish this could be fulfilled.

If i would be the richest person in the world, i would donate money to all charities, help my parents have their own business and of course have a family of my own and buy all the things that i need and want.

If at all I had such a power, i would have gotten rid off all the dirty politicians in my country. This one is for sure!!:mad:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom