What is India Like?

IT.com

stevedunn564

I'm very curious about India that's why I came to this site. What is the country like? Is it true about cows being sacred? Do forgive this ignorant brute from the coldest country in the world. One thing I'm sure of, Indian women are just gorgeous!

Welcome, Steve!!!

Am not sure which the coldest country in the world is - Canada? If you're curious about India, come down and visit!!! I currently live in Bangalore - the IT / ITES / software capital of the country. I'll introduce you to some of them gorgeous Indian women :)

Regards,
Andy

andynazareth@yahoo.com

Phone: +91 80 414 87356

You got to come to India to have the real feel.It is a country of warm hearted people, rich culture and values, great food that you will love all your life and of course gorgeous woman around.It is one of the most beautiful places of the world. Climatically too we enjoy most of the months.

Hi!

I was planning on a long vacation next year but I don't have any place in mind yet. I mean, nothing fixed as of now. Maybe I should go to India and see them gorgeous women in droves. :)

Welcome, Steve!!!

Am not sure which the coldest country in the world is - Canada? If you're curious about India, come down and visit!!! I currently live in Bangalore - the IT / ITES / software capital of the country. I'll introduce you to some of them gorgeous Indian women :)

Regards,
Andy

andynazareth@yahoo.com

Phone: +91 80 414 87356

Thanks Andy! It sure is nice of you. I might be taking a trip later this year or when I am able to take a leave. So, anyway, I'll take note of you number and email address so I'll have someone to guide me in India.

In india, you can see people with different religions, cultures and traditions. They speak different languages, still they live in the same community peacefully. It is also home to many spiritual and philsophical ideas.

For me, India is the location which contain different culture and traditionals. Each of the race speak their own language and I live the curry in India alot. :D

I always think of Kama Sutra when I think of India. I don't mean anything derogatory. I just think there's a certain mystery and charm that India as a country has. It lures.;)

India is one of Asia's emerging economies. It has a well-educated population who can speak English very well. You won't have a hard time finding your way in that place because most people can converse with you in English.

I always think of Kama Sutra when I think of India. I don't mean anything derogatory. I just think there's a certain mystery and charm that India as a country has. It lures.;)

LOL. Right, India is mysterious. The mystery has build because of the tales that have been written about it.

India is one of Asia's emerging economies. It has a well-educated population who can speak English very well. You won't have a hard time finding your way in that place because most people can converse with you in English.

India's call center industry, I believe, is number one in the world.

I am from the capital of the country, New Delhi. And 1 thing I could tell you is, there's too much beauty here to describe. People are warm-hearted, every possible terrain n weather is available, innumerable cultures and languages, amazing food from various cuisines. All in all, a must visit country :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom