Wellness Domain

IT.com

Will

Country flag
Wellness dot co.in

Interested to hear what sort of value would you place on this premium domain? Is there a strong wellness movement in India at the moment?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Will :)

Thanks guys, appreciate your inputs. Surprised at how low you're appraising it as I wouldn't have considered selling it for $500 (based on sales in other extensions) but, perhaps as Warbux mentioned, the .co.in extension doesn't do the keyword any favours. Or do you guys just not rate the keyword that highly? For example another one word premium .co.in that I own is salt.co.in - would you value this similarly?Also interested to hear others opinions.Regards,Will

Thanks guys, appreciate your inputs. Surprised at how low you're appraising it as I wouldn't have considered selling it for $500 (based on sales in other extensions) but, perhaps as Warbux mentioned, the .co.in extension doesn't do the keyword any favours. Or do you guys just not rate the keyword that highly? For example another one word premium .co.in that I own is salt.co.in - would you value this similarly?Also interested to hear others opinions.Regards,Will

Yes, the keyword isnt very strong and by strong i mean lucrative. salt.co.in is several times better than wellness.co.in.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom