WebsiteHosts.in

IT.com
While I have no experience at all in appraising domain names I'll offer my opinion. The plural of the domain IMHO isn't the greatest. WebHost.in would be much better. Take a look at it from the perspective of the buyer and what the buyer would produce of it. The plural portion of it would suggest that it lists a number of hosts making it not a good buy for 1 host. It would make more of a place to review hosts but I still am not sold on the domain name itself.

$50 is what I would consider fair amount for this domain name. Not trying to be critical, just realistic and $50 is pushing it on the secondary market. Just a personal opinion, take it for what it's worth.

Really appreciate your personal opinion

I actually picked up the domain with development in mind, It will be perfect for Website Hosting directory.

It could feature different reviews of website hosting from different website hosts.
It would be a source of income for the developer if done well, as website hosting is a very profitable niche.

So I think it has potential.

Any more appraisals?

I agree with tldagent.

"Website" is really a second best choice to "web"

"Hosts" instead of "host" pretty much only makes it usable for a directory, rather than getting any corporate interest.

So, $xx sounds about right to me.

You're right that web hosting directories are very profitable. Not surprisingly, it's an extremely competitive niche.

In my view the domain name with little changes can be really good.

Like, some examples:webhost4u.in, or, webhosts.in
These are only my suggestions.
If I am the one to bid then i would have given a price value ranging between
40$ to 45$

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom