WebinarSoftware.In - Google $13 per CLICK

IT.com

ryanmlanane

Webinar Software is a highly lucrative market.

Become the leading authority in India on Webinars by providing software solutions or reviews of the different software solutions out there. This is a VERY monetizable domain due to the fact that unlike most Indian domains there are no affiliate programs. With this domain you can promote webinar software used by companies across the world - it is a global business not a local product based business.

It is also a good domain for those of you looking for long term resale - but the perfect domain if you want a high paying per click (Google $13.00 +) or if you want to go in the direction of CPA.

If you are getting frustrated because you can't make money off your developed .in domains this is your solution.

Accepting Offers in the $XXX range

Or, Buy It Now at just $199

That's about 60 clicks on a developed web site ...

If not purchased by Feb 1st this will be the next .in domain I develop. I don't develop sites either, but the potential is HUGE here.

P.S. ALL my sales are kept private and this thread will be removed upon completion of a sale or the start of development.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last time price drop to $149 ...... Payment arrangements can be made if you plan to develop. This woudl be $25 down with monthly payments after that.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom