Very irritating !! !!

IT.com

sanju123

What usually irritates you the most, I feel very irritated when I am working on computer and typing something and when I look at the screen every thing is in capital letters..... oh !! world is an end then.

I feel very irritated when I am working on computer and typing something and when I look at the screen every thing is in capital letters.....

If you've typed a lot of text, you can copy and paste it on to Word, then choose Format, Change Case, Toggle Case. This will reverse upper case letters into lower case and vice versa.

What usually irritates you the most

I find it frustrating when my computer crashes. Aside from that, I try not to get too irritated about things!

I feel irritates when my computer crashes during i'm editing photo or during my working. But all of this also can't be compare with the BSOD ( Blue Screen Of Death ) which make all the data is gone before saved.

Oh yes I hate that too, or you have been typing away for a whole and realise the cursor was not on the screen.

I get irritated by crazy pop ups while surfing. Or a stupid Ad that wont go away for atleast 60 seconds. You are waiting for a link or a page, and there comes an annoying pop up! I hate it.

I get irritated by crazy pop ups while surfing. Or a stupid Ad that wont go away for atleast 60 seconds. You are waiting for a link or a page, and there comes an annoying pop up! I hate it.

yes, i also get irritated on those things. and addition to it, when i am doing some important things then my pc will just hang. that is really very irritating and frustrating.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom