Vegetarian or Non-vegetarian?

IT.com

baskin

I am a pure vegetarian. I used to indulge in non-veg dishes till my fifth year. From then on, I gave up on meat completely. And its a good practice.;)

I've been a vegetarian for nearly 20 years, although I do eat eggs and some fish.

Hey, writing the above sentence makes me feel kinda old! :eek:

I have been enjoying non vegetarian since a long while but recently, I do not really feel like eating it. I'm going to convert to pure vegetarian very soon :)

I like meat with vegetables and I can not live without such things. I prefer the meat of the fish. There are no vegetarians among my friends. I think that if you have no problems with your health you must eat all normal dishes.

I like meat with vegetables and I can not live without such things. I prefer the meat of the fish. There are no vegetarians among my friends. I think that if you have no problems with your health you must eat all normal dishes.

Who gets to define what's "normal" and what's "not normal?" If you ask both a vegetarian and a non-vegetarian this question, you'll get different answers.

Who gets to define what's "normal" and what's "not normal?" If you ask both a vegetarian and a non-vegetarian this question, you'll get different answers.

It is up to you! But I think that in all cases the last word or last judgement should be for doctors. And I am sure that everyone should pay attention to the "voice" of the nature.

i am not really a vegetarian but i do eat vegetables. i don't know if you can consider me as non-vegetarian but i think i am not because i am more of a carnivorous.:p

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom