Uniregistry's persistence finally sees the light of the day

IT.com

Digital Pandit

Country flag
For those who don’t follow my Twitter account, I want to share how the persistence of Uniregistry brokers paid off and concluded with a domain name sale. The sale was small ($1,500), but it was an unexpected sale that I entirely attribute to the diligence of Uniregistry, particularly Chris Aguilar. The domain name I sold (which will not be shared) was one I consider inventory and nothing special to me.

In 2014, I hand registered a domain name. It was a descriptive domain name and probably did not earn any revenue. In 2016, I received an inquiry for the domain name via Uniregistry broker who asked me for the price of the domain name on behalf of a client. The prospective buyer did not make an offer at that time. I am not sure how the prospect landed on my domain name. I believe I had been using the Uniregistry inquiry lander at that time, so they either called Uniregistry or they were already a client of Uniregistry looking for domain names similar to mine.

Full article link

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom