Uniregistry and India

IT.com

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I just received an email from Uniregistry which says in part:

Your friends at DomainNameSales.com would like to let you know about some exciting news from our registrar Uniregistry.

Uniregistry now supports .IN, .ORG.IN, .NET.IN and .CO.IN domains. India is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world and Uniregistry is proud to support more than a billion wonderful people and their 4 most popular domain extensions.

Once you register that .IN you’ll be able to sell it on DNS! We’re nearing our migration of DNS inside Uniregistry. When that's completed, domain names registered at Uniregistry will have even greater powers to sell. Uniregistry customers will be able to clear their domain transactions on our merchant credit card system, or paypal; use our payment plan system, and our integrated escrow services at a very low or no cost. You can also use your parking revenue and domain sales as credits towards new registrations, renewals, and transfers.

When i submitted my "wonderful" .IN domains(in addition to my other domains) to DNS a year or 2 ago they rejected me. I'm still bitter.

You needed to have a *lot* of domains to get accepted by DNS 2 years ago. They've reduced that number now and I think next year they are planning on doing away with a minimum number of domains altogether if you don't park with them.

When i submitted my "wonderful" .IN domains(in addition to my other domains) to DNS a year or 2 ago they rejected me. I'm still bitter.

LOL, I was a little bitter when I was rejected back then too, but glad I chose Bodis as they introduced me to Bitcoin - have made more on that appreciation than parking itself.

I received a similar message from Uniregistry last week and they have accepted part of my portfolio. Planning to move over on January 1 and will test their platform in 2016. If you need some help pushing your names through - holla at your boy...

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom