twilight

IT.com

Mei

this movie has been a very big hit in the world. i have just seen this movie and i was not disappointed. i loved the story and great effects. have you seen this movie?

Well I have not seen the movie as yet but I have an idea about the story. It is about a vampire falling in love with a young girl....about the climax...I have no ideas.

this movie has been a very big hit in the world. i have just seen this movie and i was not disappointed. i loved the story and great effects. have you seen this movie?

Mei, I haven't seen Twilight. It's good to hear you weren't disappointed by the film, as many films don't live up to expectations!

yes, this movie is more on a romantic one. it is a story about the love of a good vampire to a normal woman. this film is so amazing and i am looking forward to th next three chapters. this is based on the novel of Stephenie Meyer. Try to check it out.:p

i have seen this many many times, i can't tell you how great this movie is!everything was excellent in this movie, This movie was loaded in my mobile for almost 1 month.Everytime i get myself bored i was use to watch this movie at that time.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benito4560
Top Bottom