Turning your Gmail address into more addresses and why

Digital Pandit

Country flag
If you have a Gmail account you really have unlimited email addresses.

If you use Gmail, did you know that you actually have unlimited email addresses you can use? The secret is the + symbol.

Let’s say your email address is me@gmail.com. By adding a plus symbol after ‘me’ you can create unlimited variations of your email address and all will be delivered to your inbox. For example:

me+1@gmail.com
me+bank@gmail.com
me+whois@gmail.com

Source

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit DNW Podcast: Lawyer talks about turning his business around with new domains Resources 0
DNJournal.com Dreaming About Turning Your Domain Into a Booming Online Business? Better Call Sol! The Lounge 0
domainking131 With Dot Co Turning 5 A look back at over 130 LandRush Sales Back in 2010 Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Turning a No into a Yes. Interesting read! Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Used Canned Responses to make common emails faster in Gmail Resources 0
C Why Gmail Launch was sensational? The Lounge 2
wot Non Payer -innovationworks@gmail.com General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
domainking131 Emails from Gmail may not be reaching to your probable buyers in China Non-Indian Domains 1
CyberKing Gmail adds IDN support Indian IDNs 0
radiant_luv Is Gmail down again? Webmaster Forum 2
Ceres Transliteration tool added to Gmail Indian IDNs 1
ekal Gmail.co.in Decision Posted Legal Issues and Dispute 2
A Google wins right to Gmail.co.in Legal Issues and Dispute 6
FishSEO Gmail.co.in Given to Google in Dispute Legal Issues and Dispute 1
D Do you use your residential address as the whois address for domains? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
Jeff Outbound sales - tips on finding a person's email address General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Digital Pandit Xcerion renames its software business and changes its web address for $5.2 Million Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Your web address and site may need to reflect patent ownership for its protection Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit Yet Again: Google Chrome messes with domain names in browser address bar Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Important: Wednesday Webinar of ICA/WIPO to Address WhoIs Mess - thanks to GDPR Resources 0
JulienJ Whois for .UK domain names will no longer display the registrant’s name or address Registrars 0
domainking131 Email the old whois address as well Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing When Hackers Steal A Web Address, Few Owners Ever Get It Back Legal Issues and Dispute 1
domainking131 Special IP Address Alerts System Administrators of Potential Threats Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Welsh government switches its official Internet Address New GTLDs 0
CyberKing Global Brands - Do not seem to use a .IN address when advertising in India! The Lounge 4
shirishag75 [OT] IP Address registeration General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
Tomko @iii.in - Free Mail Address! For Sale / Advertising 0
T Expansion of IP Address Discussions Indian Websites and Start-ups 2