triathlon.in - carrepairs.in - jigsaw.in - newcarguide.in

IT.com

Aussie

I would be interested if anyone would give me an opinion on these names of mine. Do they have a re-sale value and/or would they generate good traffic?

Thank you.

Hi Aussie and welcome to INForum!

Triathlon.in - It doesn't look like triathlon is very popular in India, but there are some triathlon organizations. Reseller I think that this is worth low $xx. If you get an unsolicited offer on this one, I'd pitch it at low $x,xxx.

CarRepairs.in - There is a very low search volume for this in India - I'd think that this is worth low $xx reseller.

Jigsaw.in - I think that this is a great domain. A popular product and also a lot of branding possibilities - I'd say that this is worth $xxx reseller.

NewCarGuide.in - I don't see much value in this one as it's three words. At this point, three word .in domains don't have much value unless they're really strong terms.

would they generate good traffic?

You are in the best position to determine this - you can just park the domains and see what sort of traffic they get.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom