TheShop.in

IT.com
Could hold value if held long term (5-10years) but in the present .IN market I think the "The" kills the value of this domain. Could increase greatly if developed into some form of e commerce website though.

Good Luck!

Will

Not worthless, but I would be surprised to see it going for more than low-mid $XX at the moment.

Shop.in is a different cuttle of fish and I would expect to see that go for far more than $10K. 10K would be a steal in my opinion.

Cheers,

Will

domain could be worth low $x,xxx when online shopping in India gets there... developed a heck of a lot more...

Im banking on the same category champ!

It is difficult to evaluate. I own a similar one, TheGame.in, but am not sure about its value. However I don't think it's worthless.

Well, this is a good name to HOLD ON to, dont worry about value right now, just monetize it with regular articles about e-commerce in India, put a few flipkart etc affiliate links to make renewal fees, you will definitely get a good offer in the FUTURE when brand-able ecommerce .in names will be rare, You will have one to offer.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom