Strict diet control.

IT.com

sanju123

It is very tough to put a control over diet, for me it is somewhat next to impossible. Some one suggested me to practice meditation for having control over myself. Has someone got a better tip?

I think diets don't work well because they don't last very long. Many people stop and revert to old habits after a day, a week, a month, a few months?you get the idea.

What's important is to concentrate on incorporating good eating habits into your daily diet.

That's just my 2 pence/cents worth. :) Good luck!

It is very tough to put a control over diet, for me it is somewhat next to impossible. Some one suggested me to practice meditation for having control over myself. Has someone got a better tip?

I think it is very hard to be on strict diet. It is not only physical stress for the body but it is the great emotional loading also. My proposition is to use the safe food supplements. They will cut short your hunger and they will supply you with the energy.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom