SolarZone.in

IT.com
brandable , but not very much specific, would think it would be difficult to sit and wait for an offer, active marketing may do the trick, monetization may be a good option, niche is Very nice,

low to high $xx.

While "solar" is a good word and nich(as skyshipper said), its still a 2 word .in,so other than being brandable, it needs really specific interest to have good chance of good sale. Decent name overall.

Update: 1 end-user has interests in buying and still in negotiation for the price. If the sale success, this will sold for high $xxx to low $xxxx. I will report as soon as the sale completed

what do u think ?

sounds great. you're having good luck with end users recently and thats fantastic.Good luck with the sale.

Yeah , i am seeing many posts from you telling end users are interested ....thats quite interesting and exciting to know as a fellow domainer .probably the cards are in favor of you as you recently thought of quitting domain investment...

:)

ALL THE BEST..

hope I can make couple of successful sale in order for me to quitting in domain investment anytime soon now or else it will take a bit longer to sale my portfolio which I don't want rush and make the sale with low prices.

got inspired by your story and hand regd ---.in , just 75 Rs... how you see the value of this one...

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom