Singular or plural domain names?

IT.com

msdomains

Here is an important question for me at least - are domains worth more in their singular form or plural, or is it case by case?

Example: Camera.com or Cameras.com ? Property.com or Properties.com?

.in or not, the logic might hold - so help please before I waste my money registering both!

Thanks.

Plural name will be more appropriate because we will not be putting up a site
for a single item but but for all the items of that category

It depends upon what name you're registering..sometimes its better to have a singular one and sometimes it better to go for the plural one..and if you're not very sure..I would say buy both..

I generally think you should go with plural. I think singular is a bit more limiting, unless you have a branding idea you want to use. Go plural!

I generally think you should go with plural. I think singular is a bit more limiting, unless you have a branding idea you want to use. Go plural!

Before selecting the domain Singular or Plural , according to us just check popularity of the said word in Google and then decide like ;

software.in and softwares.in , a huge difference in term ?

All,

Thanks for the inputs. I have been registering singular and plural domains, as well as .in and .co.in - what the heck! The difficult thing is selling them!!

Thanks again.

Plurals are normally better for product names.

The singular is normally better for branding.

But there are no hard and fast rules - you should always take some time to research on Google and see how both the plural and singular are used.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
uttampolyrubs
Top Bottom