SEOMarketing.co.in

IT.com
I think that it's a really good domain.

The dot com version is developed into a website and I can see that other companies are using the same terms to brand themselves - e.g. vitalseomarketing.com. So the terms seems to have good mindshare.

It seems to be a term that people are searching for a lot and that niche is pretty competitive. It's a good commercially oriented term.

Having a knowledge of local Indian marketing conditions would be important for an SEO / Marketing company, so the Indian extension is a good fit.

I'd estimate it's worth high $xxx to low $1,xxx.

This is indeed a good one because nowadays the word SEO is gaining more popularity and more people are doing the optimization work. This domain would fetch you a lot

I would say that this domain would be in the low xxx, because the .com version is already develop and you could run into problems if you try to develop this domain name or even sell it. Maybe you should approach the .com company they may be interested.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gname
Top Bottom