SEO.in to be auctioned off at T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Dublin

IT.com
Looking forward to some sales of my .in/.co.in that were rejected by TRAFFIC as rejection is usually a good sign. :p

Seo.in -Good name but I think a low 5 figure reserve in today's market is too high but simply my opinion!

Nice find Tomko!

I agree with wot - 5 figures seems quite high for a reseller - that sounds more like end user pricing. I would guess (or at least hope) Rick is contacting some end users.

10k isn't too high even at reseller levels.

With what seo companies charge ($3k / mo / site avg) it would be extremely easy to recover costs on this one.

That said, can't see myself spending 5 figures for the name, no matter how tempting.

10k isn't too high even at reseller levels.

With what seo companies charge ($3k / mo / site avg) it would be extremely easy to recover costs on this one.

That said, can't see myself spending 5 figures for the name, no matter how tempting.

And when was the last time you saw a .in/.co.in being sold to an end user let alone a reseller at $10K plus?- there are very few takers for quality names even at low prices at the moment.

Would love to see some good publicity for the extensions but maybe this reserve is OTT.

However-It would not surprise me as Rick is pushing it so there is a fair chance he has already lined up a buyer to make it look good for the auction, nothing new!

SEO.co.in – $5,000 (Sedo, December 2007)

in my opinion 10k is nothing for that domain. If they are selling for 10k i will buy it now. even for 15k...

I have seen the resellers who invests 10k to 50k for premium quality .ins.

in my opinion 10k is nothing for that domain. If they are selling for 10k i will buy it now. even for 15k...

I am sure that both Rick and the seller are happy that you will at least push the price to $10K-maybe even $15K.

I have seen the resellers who invests 10k to 50k for premium quality .ins.

Who are they? I have some good ones to offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:

Current Bids:

SEO.in - 7,000 EUR
Html.in - 500 EUR
PHP - 500 EUR

Ww will see tomorrow ;)

Seo.in is def. worth $10K......if you are serious about using and keeping the name.A smart end user will know that $10K today for seo.in is not a bad deal.Can you imagine how profitable/lucrative that name will be in 5 with a site up and running?

Update:

Current Bids:

SEO.in - 7,000 EUR
Html.in - 500 EUR
PHP - 500 EUR

Ww will see tomorrow ;)

Interesting,just about the only names that have proxy bids are the .in names all from the same person and all not reserve met.

Looks like the Tshirts sale saved the Moniker live, very slow on the extended auction with only about 8 names bid on but could change quickly last day though.

Auction for seo.in status, shows item is "passed" as reserve not met.Only a few domains shows as sold.Not many buyer this time,it seems.

As mwzd mentioned, one has to actually have a look at the kind of professional charges some of the high-caliber SEO companies in India (many of them having offices in Europe and US) quote for a single project. For them, USD 10K will be definitely be worth the investment.

The Indian Domain Name Sales list in this forum mentions the sale of SEO.Co.In for USD 5,000 nearly 3 years back. That sale, by itself is an indication of the potential.

In the (highly unlikely) event that the reserve is not met, it may well mean the best is yet to come!

Bit of a boost for the .in as I would have thought the .cn with current restrictions would not have gotten such a high sale price.

SEO.cn $29,850 Moniker

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
angemon
Top Bottom