seize.in the OPPORTUNITY

IT.com

nametrader

Banned
I was watching a TED Talk, I heard a word SEIZE from the speaker, finished watching the Talk, went and registered

SEIZE.IN

While some of you guys look for dropping lists, expiring domains, available names etc,

I have a notepad, I write down keywords I like or type in live while registering words out of my mind based on all I have learned till now.

You can see the output at BHARAT INTERNET, link in the signature don't want to link here also why should I?

I even SEIZED the opportunity to get SEIZE.IN today 10 minutes ago, so stop wasting time relax watch TV, listen to MUSIC or do whatever, basically I am saying play around pool up the keywords see what's there to register. Don't be discouraged even if you see none available, I promise you will have your day.

Funny thing is most of the domains you see on Bharat Internet might not have been in the keyword lists of people who register using automated software or whatever. Don't get me wrong I don't frown up on people using them, it is an opportunity they are SEIZING it.

I have my own technique play around relax, be stress free and ONE DAY you will have a portfolio that can rival Bharat Internet. Use it benefit from it. You see everything live here I guess there is nothing I have to prove here.

THINK try it GOOD LUCK. Now that my name is out and People know who I am, I thought I will SEIZE every opportunity like this to re ignite your ENGINES :)

SEIZE the OPPORTUNITY

Now that I got your attention :) To seize the opportunity, try what I am going to advice below. There’s no money involved just a bit of work & research, also with this post I shared with you most of what I know as an overview. Please don't be disappointed if I don't post for a while, I will hangout here for life no matter what happens, success, failure or nothing I’m just staying where I’m at now for what reason? Reason being this is INFORUM, you guys talk about India here! ROCK ON SEIZE THE OPPORTUNITY.

MORE THAN ANYTHING THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR THE GURUS, I KNOW NOTHING. THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR SOME GUIDANCE. PLEASE DO NOT POST NEGATIVE COMMENTS OR SPREAD NEGATIVITY in this thread, PLEASE CREATE YOUR OWN THREAD.

A GREAT DOMAIN NAME itself doesn't cut it! it should be accompanied with a meaningful website either to make it a business or to sell it and start another business. This is the reason there is no WOW FACTOR!

SEIZE.COM This definitely might get more attn. because it is a .com

That is why SEIZE.IN is only worth $210(ESTIOBOT) $5 to $20 in forums? you see the difference? well there is no difference in fact "in" is better than "com" which is used more often in daily LIFE :D and performs the same on SE's.

So Domains are not worthy themselves unless it is a .COM no matter how shiny the keyword is, also with every .in you are trying to sell time goes bye and availability becomes scarcer. Then you would have sold all your gems for a very very very low price and you will be left with only a few nice ones, but by then if you have to buy premium keyword domains you will be paying a premium price. You might not be able to afford them because you have not saved enough and you are not left with any premium domains, they will go first right?

You will be in a fix then, you might leave Domaining/Web Development altogether, the point is if your are serious SEIZE the opportunity register good domains hold them immediately start working on development.

Remember, .in domains are just okay but not that hot like .COM or that pricey... and don't sell that often? not worth doing even part time! if you have average or below average portfolio? I have seen many people getting into financial hardship because of the love they have for domains and wrong decisions they make which can be avoided easily. Many people messaged me over the years offering their domains for sale, I don't know what to say to them, I see Despair, Hardship, Stress and all kinds of things that put a person down and low. Learning is a process and it’s continuous, I’m still learning and I’m sharing whatever I can share "The Information" because I have put everything I said together Applied it to Bharat Internet and saw the LIGHT of DAY, prospects are encouraging. I am 100% sure that I am still doing mistakes and continue doing them but will try my best to CONTAIN THEM, I think it’s in my CONTROL.

It looks like I have maxed out as a domainer although I will still buy domains and develop them. I will try to sell some .com's and other extensions to help fund BHARAT INTERNET and development all Indian MINI PORTALS (yes not mini sites) and MINI SITES that either sell products/services or provide relevant information and other services. BHARAT INTERNET will have some really cool websites on premium "Bharat keyword" or "India keyword" .com's like for example "Bharat Financing .com"

Reason I say I maxed out as a domainer is I recreated the MAGIC repeatedly without COMPETITION, I acquired each and every domain by hand, also each and every domain I EVER PUT MY EYES ON!

This is what they say when GOD GIVES, HE GIVES SO MUCH THAT HE OVERWHELMS YOU. People started emailing me more than ever with different offers, services, programs you name it!

I don't FIND fun in domaining when done with the help of machines, lists and robotic software. The feeling of being Human, Creative and Diverse is LOST and the satisfaction and experience in doing everything by hand and becoming good at it gives you real PLEASURE which is more enjoyable than Blank Blank. I am experiencing it and you all can experience it.

Examples,

I don't want A2Z.COM, I will leave it even if I see it available. To me A2ZINTERNET.COM makes more sense that is why I have it! while we are at it why not ATOZINTERNET.COM, we have to avoid BRAND DILUTION right?

Same with ZEROLIMITS.COM, it is too long, I have 0limits.com again makes sense to me.

Also I am just pasting the domains I registered yesterday (March 04-05 2012) ALONE! they are not great I can't become a millionaire overnight selling them or developing them, but you just try to understand how diverse a human brain can be. I was completely relaxed talking with friends, wife and my 2 Canine buddies Boomer and Elvis whom I also treat like kids and it was just a regular day.

legaltimestamp.com - Digital archiving and Digital time stamping service right? where people can archive their ideas and docs. For a price! and it is important more than ever and the word LEGAL means these digitally time stamped. VERY APT and FINE NAME FOR THE PURPOSE in my MIND.

newgeneration.biz - Tell me it is not good and not relevant for what it looks and sounds like? and also tell me it is not important to know how to do business in this new age.
freepromotion.in,.us,ca and freepromotion.tv - Imagine the promotions you can do in 3 countries and 1 Internet promotion channel like “The Shopping CHannel” on TV but where people can promote themselves, their services, their businesses and products for FREE and I will make my BOTTOM LINE on ADS, not a bad IDEA I think....not tough to implement EITHER!

businesshelp.in - A nice business help and information website?

endorse.info - I am trying to get this for almost 10 years now it became available yesterday! coincidence? don't know. I will leave it to you to imagine what we can do there, we have a development plan for it. I dropped endorse.in before ;) by mistake.

I own some good India related .COM's also one of them is newdelhipages.com

POINT OF THE MATTER IS THERE IS STUFF OUT THERE UP FOR GRABS. I think if you just go for a walk instead of sitting in front of a computer out of frustration, you can definitely be a better domainer and developer once you get back and start working. All the above domains except newdelhipages.com are registered yesterday.

Don’t put all your eggs in one BASKET, aim for some OFFBEAT STUFF that MAINSTREAM DOMAINERS leave and think as not so WORTHY. This is how you CAN BECOME SOMETHING DOING DOMAINING & DEVELOPING otherwise if you are after the SAME THING EVERYONE ELSE IS AFTER you have THE LEAST PROBABILITY OF OWNING ANYTHING THAT IS NOTEWORTHY. CHANGE YOUR WAYS OR NO USE DOING IT, THIS IS NOT BREAKINGNEWS(.IN) (sorry this ones mine to)

This is all just a few days work and all names mentioned are less than 3 months old, they are babies and are doing good.

I didn't grand fathered these domains, they are fresh. I am showing you "It's not all over" you can register domains that can KICK ASS even today! YOUR IMAGINATION IS THE LIMIT, no, I take it back! the way you are progressing and the path YOU ARE ON IS JUST NOT RIGHT, otherwise you would excel.

If you follow my method and start thinking outside the box you will be LAUGHING in no time, trust me. If you have BIG DREAMS put in all the effort and give your best. If you’re just a dreamer dreaming of one thing, but doing exactly the opposite, only GOD can save you, if you are an atheist I don't know who will save you (no disrespect, no pun intended I genuinely don't know)

THE HUMAN MIND HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LIMITS, ITS MAGICAL, 0 LIMITS (.COM) we are the new Internet generation and really into it. This is my LIFE and I’m proud about it, to me all this is all ART. Now I painted my CANVAS (.IN) with OUTLINES (Domain names) working on finishing the painting (Developing) I’m HALFWAY THERE and IN NEED OF YOUR BLESSINGS, I think you can spare some time as I tried my best to WAKE YOU UP and INSPIRE YOU to the best of my abilities and this is not it, I have more to be PROUD of and I HAVE NO COMPETITION as I ALWAYS SUCCEEDED 100% of the TIME in having EVERYTHING I EVER WISHED FOR. I now hope to do some MINTING (.IN) for a better life.

There is no other way to have a GOOD LIFE without this kind of DIVERSE generic domain names plus great little, but useful websites on them. NOT EVERY DOMAINER is rich, not every domainer is a star domainer who makes a fortune on his names? so, what do we all do just hangout and keep changing a few dollars here and there just getting by? We can be better than that and my way is one of many good ways, FINDING THE BEST POSSIBLE AVAILABLE DOMAINS, by being more creative than what is generally perceived as normal.

IF YOU SEE MY GENERIC DOMAINS, THEY FOLLOW THE SAME PATTERN, USED AS IS and are COMMONLY USED EVERYDAY. WHILE MANY OF YOU ARE DIGGING DEEPER INTO VERY PREMIUM KEYWORDS THAT ARE LIKE CRYSTAL WARE IN THE HUTCH, we just don’t use them very often, they’re just common and we see them at most Rich Peoples houses, They are SHOWCASE ITEMS, I can’t afford them but I always wanted something like them, MY DOMAINS ARE LIKE EVERYDAY USE CORNING WARE they will be used everyday by millions of people in the near future when we finish our first round of development which is going on now. These domains and would be websites on them will give me enough bread and butter and a little respect here and there, I’ll be alright and Bharat Internet will be able to serve millions and enable 100’s if not 1000’s make lots of money. I’m very HOPEFUL (.IN)

Last edited by a moderator:
I FEASTED ON THE SEEMINGLY NOT SO HOT CREME OF THE CROP NAMES PEOPLE WILL REALLY USE,(This is based on facts) I registered the names based on what happened to their counterparts in other extensions that came before! analyzed it added my own flavor to it and ended up with what I have now. THAT THEY HAVE A VERY HIGH PROBABILITY OF BECOMING SUCCESSFUL WEBSITES BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY ARE, You know what they are, if not please visit bharatinternet.in

At Bharat Internet we do CROWD SOURCING, The people of INDIA are our POWER, we will pay & reward them to fill our sites with Content they WRITE and THEY WANT, No BS anytime all the Time! We prosper TOGETHER, A related program will be launched soon at WRITE(.CO.IN) If people of India are our engine, there is no need to LOOK BACK or even think of it given the TALENT INVOLVED. After all WRITING is FUN & HEALTHY and GIVES BIRTH TO MANY BRILLIANT OPINIONS, IDEAS and UNBELIEVABLY DIVERSE & UNIQUE CONTENT. Again there are 0 LIMITS! when the PEOPLE OF INDIA are EVERYTHING INDIA HAS, we at Bharat Internet can do EVERYTHING because of them. This bond is INSEPARABLE and you will see why in the future.

Thank you GOD and thank you all, by the way, my TEMPLE(.IN) will even make that easy. I’ve only been writing for the last few days, All these years I was reading and learning and I will always have that GRATITUDE.

The gist of this thread is you can make a normal & almost insignificant domain without any appeal to some thing like WOW! and that the STORY has many FACETS! to it, it is The New Generation Bizness ;) This is no time to SIT and THINK.

Go SEIZE the OPPORTUNITY, GOOD LUCK!

BTW I am a very funny GUY! if I get to KNOW YOU, I am also working on FALTU.BIZ - FALTU BIZNESS - A HILARIOUSLY FUN & USELESS BIZNESS will launch there soon!

AS TO MY EFFORTS and feedback, if it’s negative I will try to reanalyze and readjust if I agree. If there is none or positive, it’s all good, I don’t expect too much because I’m OFFBEAT! totally different and I can challenge you, there is no one LIKE me yet and I would like to see more of us, I might not be GREAT, but I am really DIFFERENT and I think you are too, if you get INSPIRED by this post and if you SUCCEED, I strongly believe you will come back here and share your new gained knowledge. I will be thankful.

Thank you,
Nanda Ravi.
BTW I have a US presence and I meet .US requirements. Bharat Internet US Incorporation is in PROGRESS, I have it covered and I’m a LAW ABIDING CITIZEN.

Great Post buddy... and a pleasure chatting with you. Glad you had the guts to spill it out all here. We do have some similar thoughts and ideas... There are some domains however that I think the next day WTFWIT - what the eff was i thinking and thus domains like angoor.in, barfee.in and nimboo.in are born. Hey I understand its long term and as long as you can afford the annual reg fees and basic hosting - ur safe!

One thing I would like to add as to how I like to get domain names is to watch Indian movies. I watch movies and key in on certain words they use and write them down in my little black book which I do my mass checks on mitsu (sanjeev like if you are reading). Now if there was only a good Bollywood Movies website .... :rolleyes:

Cheers,

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Benito4560
Top Bottom