scam alert everyone

lovedream4u

some asshole is trying to push ppl signup for paid appraisal services with following email

>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: michael-bortman@best-domain-investor.com

>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> We are going to buy your domain name.
>>
>> Our company is in hosting and domain name business.
>>
>> Please email us your desired price in USD or euros for the domain name in
>> the subject line.
>>
>> If you have other names for sale please email us your domains with
>> prices.
>>
>> Looking forward to doing business with you.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Michael Bortman
>>
>> CEO
>>
>> Web Hosting Investment Inc
>> Domain Name Investing & Web Development
>>
>> ========================================================
>> NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged
>> information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
>> viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by
>> unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
>> message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message
>> and deleting it from your computer.
>> ========================================================
after tht if we reply then he suggest us some paid online appraisal services like

As a seller you should provide me with an appraisal first. This is a reasonable practice.

I've found not all the appraisals are accurate. So I accept real manual appraisals from trusted sources only.

I don't trust $14-$20 services. Nobody will do a research for $14. We need a real manual service.

As to the most known brands: the more orders the company gets, the less time
they can afford to spend on each appraisal.

I wanted to use AccurateDomains.com or Afternic.com but looks like this
company has a bad reputation. Afternic's appraisal service has a lot of bad
reviews.

I was told about manual research service from DomainMart.com. It
costs - $200/hour.

Many experienced sellers suggested us certifieddomainvalue.com
as a trustworth manual service. They charge about 50 eur name not per hour.
We've read only positive comments about them. And I have my own positive
experience with this company and their support.

if you get email like this, just ignore him or block him .

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Attention!!! Domainers : The new domain name scam in town Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Feds bring down first Coronavirus scam site Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan AMEX email phishing scam wants penniless with a Zero FICO Score Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Edmonton Police gets hold of three Canadian domain due to a fake job scam Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan .BANK domain could put an end to scam bank websites Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Calling a mistake a scam belittles actual scams. Resources 0
JulienJ Qurate Retail Group’s registrations include cryptocurrencies and scam domains Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 New scam using a .com IDN domain, a .site domain and Viber The Lounge 0
CyberKing WTF Idea To Tackle Scam Websites? More Red Tape General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
Jason76 Traffic Buying Scam Webmaster Forum 7
domainking131 The Chinese Domain Scam That Won’t Go Away Non-Indian Domains 0
C 1&1 SCAM, Stay Away Legal Issues and Dispute 1
C appraisal scam The Lounge 2
domainking131 Domain Appraisal Scam General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
domainking131 Domain renewal Scam: ICANN spoof Non-Indian Domains 0
Ace GoDaddy Phising Scam General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Rox How do i get back the domain i transferred in sale which turned into a scam? Non-Indian Domains 5
A Copyright OFFICE or SCAM-NETWORK? You Decide! Legal Issues and Dispute 0
skyshipper renewal notice for domain's i do not own, error or scam Legal Issues and Dispute 2
R Domain Name Scam Legal Issues and Dispute 0
N appraisel scam... Legal Issues and Dispute 4
M Host1Plus - Is it a scam? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
Jeff Another Domain Scam Legal Issues and Dispute 10
Ceres Domain Name Appraisal Scam Domain Appraisals 1
Prashant Sharan Podcats Alert !! : Elkhan Agamirza on the what end users want and his art of buying domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Brad Kam discusses blockchain domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Eric Poyton on malware attacks Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Alvin Brown on from being a SEM expert to becoming Domain Industry expert in 2 Years Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Ryan Estrada on how his 9-part drama podcast Big Data about stealing the keys to the internet came together Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Jason Sheppard talks about getting the most out of Expiring Domains Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Mike Carson discusses a blockchain-based alternative called Handshake Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Steven Tey on one word domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert: From flipping smartphones to domain investing with Josh Reason Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Adrian Kinderis on his history in the business and his new GTLD .film Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : ICA general counsel Zak Muscovitch discusses the case of booking.com at SCOTUS Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : VitalDollar's Marc Andre discusses building and selling websites Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Nikul Sanghvi talks about his journey Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Bill Sweetman on domain names in Hollywood Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Eric Borgos on what has and what hasn't worked for him Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Michael Cyger’s Domain Name Quarantine Social Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Joshua Reason and his business partner Joshua Schoen on liquidating your domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Harman Singh on profitable domain investing using digital marketing Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Page Howe on his domain portfolio in light of the economic downturn Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Warren Coughlin on how to save your business in this downturn Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Shane Cultra on coronavirus's impact on domaining Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : George Bundy, CEO of the company, on commercializing .FM New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Amanda Waltz discusses domain acquisitions Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Estate lawyer, Anthony Park, on death and domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : DomainSherpa Review's of Confront.com, Teky.com, 4 letter .COM Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Jeff Gabriel on GoDaddy’s Acquisition of Brandsight & UniRegistry Resources 0