Rick Speaks: My First Ever Review of all Top 10 New GTLD’s. PLUS The List of 350++ New GTLD extensio

Discussion in 'New GTLDs' started by Prashant Sharan, Jan 6, 2019.

  1. Prashant Sharan

    Prashant Sharan India Member

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2018
    Messages:
    439
    Likes Received:
    13
    Trophy Points:
    18
    Location:
    India
    Hi Folks,

    Here is what Rick Swartz thinks about the new GTLDs:


    The top 10 new GTLD's control 55% of all the registrations. Leaving the other 45% to split among more than 500 others. Do you realize how bad that is? Honestly, do you?? It gets worse when you consider how useless these top 10 extensions are. And they are all bleeding unless they have a penny promotion or some such thing.

    #1 .Top.....Should be on Bottom. Godaddy has ZERO .Top regs.

    #2 .xyz.....From nearly 7 Million registrations by way of Stuffing Netsol accounts and penny sales. Google could not save. Now down to 2 million.

    Go!! read the full article now by clicking on the following link

    www.ricksblog.com/2019/01/my-first-ever-review-of-all-top-10-new-gtlds-plus-the-list-of-350-new-gtld-extensions-that-will-go-bye-bye-the-birdie-in-the-mine-is-dead/#.XDEKs1wzbIU