READ THIS: Morgan Linton on how to sell domain names

Prashant Sharan

Country flag
At least once a month I get an email from someone saying something like, “hey I have a bunch of domains and none of them are selling, what should I do?” Now since I don’t get emails like this daily, or even weekly, I often offer to take a look at their names and email a bit about what they’re doing to sell them.

In most cases I find people who didn’t take the time to learn much about the domain industry but instead got really excited and just started registering domain names.

Full article link

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Great read: Morgan Linton's take on setting BIN prices on domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan A very good read: Morgan Linton on spending $2,500 on expired domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan IMPORTANT READ: Ehren Schaiberger successfully defends holding up SmartTiles.com UDRP as an investment Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Nice Read: James Iles on gauging the popularity of your GoDaddy domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan NICE READ : UDRP decision today that is worth noting Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Nice Read: The surge in demand for newgTLDs New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan A great read : This WIPO panel proves that having a trademark will not always win cases Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan GO READ: Elliot Silver's chat with registrars on ICANN's vague "Relief for Registrants" statement Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Great Read!!! : Will Cybersquatting and RDNH complainants choose ACPA over UDRP ? Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Efty's must-read tips for domainers in these tough times Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Read this if you are making more than $1K in domain investing Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Nice Read : Can discounts lead to demotion in the value of domain names? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Nice read: Elliot Silver adapts a “MUST READ STORY!!” titled article for the Domain Name Business Resources 0
Prashant Sharan A good read: Improving GoDaddy appraisals Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Nice read: Business Insider giving bad advice about domain flipping Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Do Read: SiteLock and GoDaddy in a legal tussle Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Read this: When you buy a dead person’s domain name Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Great Read: Six Figures Paid for a Four-Digit .Com That Tops This Week's Domain Sales Chart Resources 0
Prashant Sharan A simple 3 min read: Making the BIG Money! by mgilmour Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Must Read Stats: FactoryDirect.com Tops This Week's Domain Sales Chart Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan A good read: Mention How Domain Was Acquired in Offer Email Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Do Read: Google’s .Dev domains will create a dent in your pocket New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan A must read: Rick Swartz's simple domaining principle Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Must Read: Pearls of wisdom from "The" Rick Swartz Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan A very interesting read: Cybersquatter Gets Swatted Down Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Read and Comment: How long did it take to make your first sale? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Prashant Sharan Read and Comment : Which is the best paid software/service that you would recommend? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Read and Comment : Is your domain portfolio balanaced? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Read & Comment: The tussle between .com and the new gTLDs New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Interesting Read: RDNH Ruling in FlyingDog.com UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan MUST READ: The VERISIGN Domain Report - ISSUE 3 – AUGUST 2018 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan My take on "How to Find Potential End Users?" - Read and Comment Non-Indian Domains 1
domainking131 If you need to read some fantastic inspirational stories, here is a website The Lounge 1
domainking131 Interesting read: Domain mutual funds in China Non-Indian Domains 0
R a must read book The Lounge 5
Rob101 What is the best book you ahe read about success? The Lounge 9
domainking131 The Online Branding Article Every Marketing Executive and CEO Should Read Marketing Your Website 1
DomainSherpa DomainSherpa Review – September 14: HAC.com, EYU.com, GolfSchool.com, Spoons.com… Read more at: http The Lounge 0
domainking131 If you are into australian real estate domains, read this Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 A Must Read Interview with Kevin Fink on all things Flippa Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing MUST READ: Historic INDRP Decision! Legal Issues and Dispute 6
domainking131 Turning a No into a Yes. Interesting read! Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing This VELCRO.IN case was a good read..... Legal Issues and Dispute 2
domainking131 Read this awesome article on Domain Flipping Resources 0
domaindealr domain cloning, read this article. what do you think of this article? The Lounge 2
19999 Productive domains for sale, read details! Non-India Related Domains 0
P Do you read books ? The Lounge 3
R .In Domain Scaning, please READ (Including Current Customers) For Sale 7
R Cheap . Co - MUST Read Non-Indian Domains 10
C Why Domainers should read book on Web Design The Lounge 0