Promotional Tweets - win win - my style - please comment

nametrader

Banned
Hello,

I did a promotional tweet a while ago, it opens up another option to promote our businesses on Twitter.

Please have a look

Criticize, comment or appreciate whatever it is we are good :)

Feel free to share in your methods. BTW I am starting a new life with my new company, I will update you guys with everything that happens from this point on into the future.

I will LOG my journey, methods & techniques used and other tips as I go. Have Fun.

Regards,
Nanda.

Rexen

Hello,

I did a promotional tweet a while ago, it opens up another option to promote our businesses on Twitter.

Please have a look

Criticize, comment or appreciate whatever it is we are good :)

Feel free to share in your methods. BTW I am starting a new life with my new company, I will update you guys with everything that happens from this point on into the future.

I will LOG my journey, methods & techniques used and other tips as I go. Have Fun.

Regards,
Nanda.

oh that's good news...all the very best all through your journey..!

nametrader

Banned
Thanks for the wishes, but I will appreciate if you have a look at what's being done and critic on it. I don't think I get it right always & I always appreciate constructive feedback. If I tell you the stupid things I did in LIFE you will laugh for an hour nonstop :)

Thanks,
Nanda.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan VPN.com releases promotional sales video for “SouthernCalifornia.com” Non-Indian Domains 0
D Advertise, get backlinks on a promotional website, DA 40, TF 10, Alexa rank For Sale / Advertising 3
ramkumaritrvs Rs 20 ($0.33) / 5000 Hits - Promotional Discount Price - Advertising. For Sale / Advertising 3
R .In Promotional Video General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
Prashant Sharan Google Search liaison tweets about domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan In his tweets, Alan Dunn says not all GTLDs suck and not all dotcoms are valuable Resources 0
domainking131 Elon Musk tweets about X.com and the Internet loses it’s mind Non-Indian Domains 0
Jeff All Your Tweets will be archived The Lounge 0
jedi Domain TehranTweet.com and more "tweets" Non-India Related Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Darley Newman couldn't win domain name spat with ex-husband Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Dubai Aerospace Enterprise couldn't win DAE.com UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan A great read : This WIPO panel proves that having a trademark will not always win cases Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Contrib is the new kid in town: Earn, Buy, Win in premium digital URL assets Registrars 1
DNJournal.com 2019 Domain Sales Season Ends with Canadian ccTLD Beating All Comers to Win Year's Last Chart Race The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan HugeDomains scores a UDRP win Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Farrer & Co law firm couldn't win cybersquatting dispute Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan 5th April Market Update: $233k in Sales - T.win sold for $22,500 Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com NDA Keeps Multi-Million $ Sale of Chocolate.com from Topping New Chart But It's a Big Win for KB The Lounge 0
JulienJ Office Depot gets reverse domain hijacking win over Viking.com domain name Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JulienJ HugeDomains gets reverse domain name hijacking win against Virgin Enterprises Legal Issues and Dispute 0
domainking131 Real estate company files lawsuit after failing to win UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
DNJournal.com .Org Scores an Upset Win - Takes Top Spot on This Week's Sale Chart From Normally Dominant .Coms The Lounge 2
S LetIndians.win For Sale 0
domainking131 .Win Becomes 4th New gTLD To Break 1 Million Registrations New GTLDs 0
anquest .WIN Crosses 1 Million DN Registrations / 4th 'New TLD' To Do So / Joins .XYZ + .TOP + .WANG New GTLDs 0
N India to Win Top Growth Spot in 2016 Business and Economy 7
domainking131 John Berryhill gets another RDNH win Legal Issues and Dispute 0
anquest Business.ONE Sells @ EUR 3.5K (appx. US$3,975), All.WIN $2K, The SEDO.com Weekly List of DN Sales New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Chinese Domain Registrar Moves from 72e.Net To 72.Win New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Berryhill and Sarid win UDRP for Kosmos.com Legal Issues and Dispute 0
domainking131 Chinese domain sales : Short letters, short numbers for the win Non-Indian Domains 1
L [12 hours left | $16 to win] LuckSlots.com is for sale on @flippa! External Auctions 0
domainking131 Afilias $10 million court win slashed by judge Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Frank Shilling gets RDNH win on 3 letter domain name Non-Indian Domains 0
I 50 GEO - $1 to start - A portfolio of 50 GEO names including OmahaRoofs.com - All bidders win... External Auctions 1
domainking131 .Tech 4,715; .Win 401; on Day 1 of GA New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Last Day To Enter – Chance to Win a Free Apple Watch Courtesy of Radix New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Donuts beats Express.com to win the new gTLD .Express New GTLDs 0
domainking131 .BERLIN at discounted price and a chance to win an iPad New GTLDs 0
D Win $100 Cold, Hard, Cash - Come up With a Great Tagline for DropMining.com Webmaster Forum 3
DNJournal.com A .Net Gives That Extension a Rare Win in This Week's Domain Sales Race Non-Indian Domains 0
V Create your own site of small ads... and win some money Websites 0
sitemaster.in Win Premium Domain name for free - Contest For Sale / Advertising 0
Ceres Who Deserves to Win? Forbes India's Person of the Year 2009 The Lounge 2
R Get 1 bonus domain if you win this auction ! External Auctions 1
kb0000 Win a Domain Non-Indian Domains 0
Ceres Microsoft India: Win With Search Webmaster Forum 3